[ABD] Activity MOD

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
eskimo10

Post by eskimo10 »

[Cinder777] wrote: Other than spideys is there anywhere else to download games?

I would really like an english version of that quiz game!

thankingyou!

This question has been asked before but no one answers. I guess the answer is no. :?

LaZeR

Post by LaZeR »

Rat wrote: the score for kill kenny is 123456 :D

Well atleast this time I got an email about it, so we are one step closer. Spidy's stuff is flagging the cheat its just not preventing it.:

[ NAME : user- ..address removed.. ]--[ IP# : ..address removed.. ]--[USERNAME : Rat][GAME : killkenny]

:P

fleccy

Post by fleccy »

well if i knew how to cheat we could probably stop it so tell me how to cheat and ill fix it i cant fix it without knowing how to :wink:

whoo

Post by whoo »

rat, you are so f.o.s.. First, you have tried to register at my forum, now, not once but twice.. so sthu about what you do and do do. Second, looks like you have been asked now, AGAIN, to explain yourself and nothing has been forthcoming from you. Gee what a surprise :roll:

Narc0sis

Post by Narc0sis »

[Cinder777] wrote: I've not set any of my games to give out points etc.

I am using zareths points i think.. (definately not the cash one).

i think you misunderstood me. in the configuration for the activities mod (not the config for the game itself). Theres a section in there called reward system toggles. In your case you would select yes for the points system and no for the others. (the points system was made by explosive btw)

also, in the config for the activities mod set "Use Rewards MOD" to yes

Rat

Post by Rat »

whoo wrote: rat, you are so f.o.s.. First, you have tried to register at my forum, now, not once but twice.. so sthu about what you do and do do. Second, looks like you have been asked now, AGAIN, to explain yourself and nothing has been forthcoming from you. Gee what a surprise :roll:

:lol: even for spidy, he doesn't know how to patch this hole yet.. you think you'll be able to patch it? still don't know why i don't share this with you? :lol: why did i inform many other people but not you? :roll:

let say that spidy is working on it and i got an email reply from Napoleon, so stop worry.
Rat

alegis gensan

Post by alegis gensan »

How does it work for that v3arcarde mod for vbulletin? Since it's almost the same and they got a site and all, I imagine that they found a way to fix this already?

alegis gensan

Post by alegis gensan »

Lightfeather wrote: I changed it back to "`score` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',"

and it works again. I'd rather have moonlander not record a highscore than phuck up all the other highscore listings.

Thanks lightfeather! i suspected monlander beeing the guilty one but didnt know how to fix it

edit: dang! i always get this error in mysql:

Code: Select all

SQL-query :  

ALTER TABLE `phpbb_ina_scores` CHANGE `score` `score` INT( 10 ) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL 

MySQL retourneerde: 

Can't create table './admin_oz/#sql-49ca_c002.frm' (errno: 140)
??

fleccy

Post by fleccy »

yo what is the cheating hole? i wanna fix it and i dont know how :(

alegis gensan

Post by alegis gensan »

at the end of the flashfile an url is sent to newscore, with the score in it i guess you can cheat by typing that url in but change the score value

Lightfeather

Post by Lightfeather »

alegis gensan wrote:
Lightfeather wrote:I changed it back to "`score` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',"

and it works again. I'd rather have moonlander not record a highscore than phuck up all the other highscore listings.

Thanks lightfeather! i suspected monlander beeing the guilty one but didnt know how to fix it

edit: dang! i always get this error in mysql:

SQL-query :  

ALTER TABLE `phpbb_ina_scores` CHANGE `score` `score` INT( 10 ) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL 

MySQL retourneerde: 

Can't create table './admin_oz/#sql-49ca_c002.frm' (errno: 140)
??

There are two different places where you could have changed this. There is phpbb_ina_scores and iNA_SCORES They both need to match. I found that out. I did the moonlander mod for both of those and you can't just change one. You have ot make sure they sync up. I have no idea why they are duplicated but they are and they are both necessary.

if iNA_SORES has the moonlander patch on it but you reverted the phpbb_ina_scores to what it was before without fixing the other one you'll throw an error =/

I also didn't enter the "`score` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0'," into the sql dump window in phpmyadmin. I actually went to the specified table and hand changed back the variables. I didn't trust the dump window to move things back the way they should.
"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want."

Rat

Post by Rat »

alegis gensan wrote: at the end of the flashfile an url is sent to newscore, with the score in it i guess you can cheat by typing that url in but change the score value

something like that ;) if you look at spidy's patch mod you see that he is trying to prevent this but its useless ... this is why i don't have that patch install on my board..
Rat

whoo

Post by whoo »

ive looked around, couldnt find any games that looked like they would be any fun.. so now we're taking requests.. no games that cost money to put on a website please, or that get purchased on a cd, no miniclip.com games either please.

[Cinder777]

Post by [Cinder777] »

I haven't really been following the cheating thing much. But what exactly is it Rat can do that nobody else can?

As i just figured out how to cheat on the games. It is very simple.. for example..on kill kenny i just cheated to get 1234556 :)

and on football keepups i put my score to 12345 :) (on my own forums of course)

^^ Is this what everyone wants to know how to do? ^^

whoo

Post by whoo »

I have known for a while how to send the score to newscore.php; rat "claims" to have another way. Frankly I dont care .. our forum has admin verified registrations, and no-one needs to cheat. Cheaters are losers.

http://www.domain.com/board/newscore.php?mode=check_score&game_name=gamename&score=123456789

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”