[ABD] Activity MOD

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
whoo

Post by whoo »

Rat wrote: i only post this because i want this mod to improve.. similar to report bugs.. etc. you can laugh all you want and you expect people explain how they cheat.. hmmm for say even if i am wrong about the cheat method! don't get me wrong i do appreciate you're working on this.. though is hard to say anything if you don't look in it seriously.. why would i lie that i can cheat? :) because it happen to my board so i report it like every other case.

whatever rat, until you can give me proof with the code, Im going to ignore you. In my opinion, your goal is NOT to improve this mod, but rather to be an ass. If thats not the case, then you will come clean with whatever your new little cheat is, if not, then i have nothing further to say to you.

whoo

Post by whoo »

Mr. Lou wrote: So the following games will not be updated to work with the new newscore.php because they are not found in your files.zip? or we just need to wait...?

AirFox
Asteroid not Asteroids
Ballon Hunter
Break Out 2
Marsover
Pinguinslap
Moon Landing
UFO

(I already know Pinguinslap won't).

ballon hunter is on my list, i believe, the rest i can look at but it helps if someone can zip up the games and make them available to download. I would rather not have to search to find them :)

Mr. Lou

Post by Mr. Lou »

whoo wrote: ballon hunter is on my list, i believe, the rest i can look at but it helps if someone can zip up the games and make them available to download. I would rather not have to search to find them :)

I can zip them to you.

whoo

Post by whoo »

Mr Lou, If you zip them up and make them availbale for download on your website that would be great, you cna just pm me the URL or else post here, ehichever is better for you.

Heres the last game for the day. Its a 9 ball pool game, vbulletin has another version of this. I compared versions and liked the sounds in this one better. Have fun!

http://www.kuclan.com/stuff/pooljam.zip

Mr. Lou

Post by Mr. Lou »

wow!!

Thanks a lot for this game, I had it but without scoring and stuff. I am glad you mod it to make it compatible with the activity mod.

whoo

Post by whoo »

youre welcome. I grabbed that zip as well .. looks like you included asteroids (by neave) which ive already done, ill ignore that one

Mr. Lou

Post by Mr. Lou »

whoo wrote: youre welcome. I grabbed that zip as well .. looks like you included asteroids (by neave) which ive already done, ill ignore that one

Sorry about that, there are two .swfs in that folder one is the one you have in your zip which is (asteroids.swf) and the other one is (asteroid). The one with the fancy ship that is not compatible with the new newscore.

mwmoon

Post by mwmoon »

so do you take requests? like if i sent a duckhunt.swf, you'd be able to mod it?

lly

Post by lly »

is there a program that can extract all content from an swf, then reformat it to an fla?

Rat

Post by Rat »

whoo wrote: whatever rat, until you can give me proof with the code, Im going to ignore you. In my opinion, your goal is NOT to improve this mod, but rather to be an ass. If thats not the case, then you will come clean with whatever your new little cheat is, if not, then i have nothing further to say to you.

:lol: i will keep my mouth shut from now on.
Rat

whoo

Post by whoo »

someone requested this... airfox
http://www.kuclan.com/stuff/airfox.zip

whoo

Post by whoo »

and heres another : marsrover
http://www.kuclan.com/stuff/marsrover.zip

this brings the current list to:

01. airfox
02. asteroids
03. baseball
04. breakout
05. bubbles2
06. chopper
07. curveball
08. discoracer
09. frogger
10. funkypong
11. hexxagon
12. invaders
13. jewels
14. kickups
15. killkenny
16. last_man_standing
17. mahjong
18. marsrover
19. miniputt
20. netblazer3D
21. pacman
22. pingpong
23. pinguin
24. pooljam
25. simon
26. snakeneave
27. target
28. tetris2
29. wurm

LaZeR

Post by LaZeR »

Nice whoo! :D

Mr. Lou

Post by Mr. Lou »

whoo wrote: someone requested this... airfox
http://www.kuclan.com/stuff/airfox.zip

You didn't get a chance to speed it up a little?

It is very tiring, annoying untill you reach like level 40's. And you have to play for at least an hour to get to level 40.

Genisis_6

Post by Genisis_6 »

whoo wrote: for anyone that is interested in this.. Ive got a "working" copy of what could be a a simple high scores page OR a portal block up at http://www.kuclan.com/board/gamescores.php You do not have to be logged in to view that page. Right now it is only showing the last five high scores, however that could be changed. It has a cpl problems. First, It doesnt work for games like miniputt which score backwards due to the type of query I used, and second, the way the date is formatted cant currently be changed on a user by user basis. Personally, I also think that all 4 columns would not go well in a side portal block, and ive thought about doing away with the date all together to make it easier to fit in. Its in a beta stage at best, but anyone that wants to mess with it, can. Just let me know and ill paste the code.

I would be interested in seeing/messing with it :)

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”