[ABD] Activity MOD

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
stefan2k1

Post by stefan2k1 »

Hi,

in constants.php you must change:

Code: Select all

define('iNA_GAMES', $table_prefix.'ina_scores');
to

define('iNA_SCORES', $table_prefix.'ina_scores');
Bye
Stefan
Failure ist not an option. It comes bundled with your Microsoft Product.
visit a new German phpBB2-Site and our Styles-Demo-Forum
tuck

Post by tuck »

Thanks, now i can see that page, but when i click on the icons (I installed tetris and majhongg) nothing happens :(

When i installed activity I had to set this

define('PAGE_ACTIVITY', -12);
to this

define('PAGE_ACTIVITY', -14);
because 12 and 13 were already present. Can it cause problems?
tuck

Post by tuck »

I solved most of my problems but now when the javascript loads it opens the window with a
Template->loadfile(): No file specified for handle body

Can you help me please?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Narc0sis

Post by Narc0sis »

tuck wrote: Thanks, now i can see that page, but when i click on the icons (I installed tetris and majhongg) nothing happens :(

When i installed activity I had to set this

define('PAGE_ACTIVITY', -12);
to this

define('PAGE_ACTIVITY', -14);
because 12 and 13 were already present. Can it cause problems?

nope, that wont cause any problems

for the template loadfile problem, remember to put the game's .tpl in the subsilver folder. If you're using a flash game, theres a solution for that on Naploeons forum.
tuck

Post by tuck »

I'm using, or better I would like to use, tetris and mahjongg which are not flash based. About game's template, I hope you mean tetris_body.tpl and mahjongg_body.tpl, both files are on subSilver folder but I still can't get it to work :(

Thanks a lot as well.
Narc0sis

Post by Narc0sis »

tuck wrote: I'm using, or better I would like to use, tetris and mahjongg which are not flash based. About game's template, I hope you mean tetris_body.tpl and mahjongg_body.tpl, both files are on subSilver folder but I still can't get it to work :(

Thanks a lot as well.

yeah thats what i meant. Are you sure youre using the latest versions of the two games? The older versions would probably have lots of problems
tuck

Post by tuck »

I downloaded both games just yesterday, I thought the problem was on tetris.php in this line:
$template->set_filenames(array('body' => $game_name . '_body.tpl'));
maybe it could not get tetris_body.tpl
I don't want to bother you, it's only that I'm one step away to play these games, I fixed all problem and this seems the last one, it seems :)
Mvrk Hntr X

Post by Mvrk Hntr X »

I do have one error, that being the one RapidDr3am/Antony had earlier, which was no game popping up. I don not know how to fix it and would like to know how.
tuck

Post by tuck »

I fixed it moving the javascript to place on overall_header some lines below
k2s4l

Post by k2s4l »

Why doesn't it come with "icon_mini_activity.gif"?
GPHemsley
Name: Gordon Hemsley

Post by GPHemsley »

Doesn't anyone care or notice that this MOD is nowhere near the MOD template? How do you expect me to install it with EasyMOD if it doesn't even have a header and the proper actions? :roll:
SupremeWeapon

Post by SupremeWeapon »

ive installed this and am trying to install snkae but its not going to good

http://12.241.136.2/Besaidisland/phpBB2/index.php

is my forums address look in the online activities, nuthing is there no images no words. when u click on the x where the image is supose to be i get this error....
Warning: Unable to access ./snake.phpsnake.php in c:\phpdev\www\besaidisland\phpbb2\activity.php on line 139

Warning: Failed opening './snake.phpsnake.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:/phpdev/php/includes;C:/phpdev/php/class') in c:\phpdev\www\besaidisland\phpbb2\activity.php on line 139
Napoleon

Post by Napoleon »

I finally cleaned this MOD up and included all the bug fixes and missing files. The install file isn't included with v1.0.0 but the SQL tables have been included with the install.txt all you need to do is run them through phpMyAdmin or some other SQL Quary tool for phpbb. v1.0.0 also has some fixes like reward points, cleaned up subSilver template plus the install.txt is done in the MOD template standards. The allowance MOD has also been fully removed and only routine checks for the points system or allowance system remain. I also included some links to download pre made games in the first post. Flash games are support but no highscore routines have been made for open source flash games as of right now but are being planned for a future update. I'll have an install file once I'm finished cleaning up my other MOD's. :D
Napoleon

Post by Napoleon »

The game.php file wasn't included with this but you can find it here along with an example on how to install a flash game.
parad0x

Post by parad0x »

GPHemsley wrote: Doesn't anyone care or notice that this MOD is nowhere near the MOD template? How do you expect me to install it with EasyMOD if it doesn't even have a header and the proper actions? :roll:

Do you practice being an ass, or does it just come natural?

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”