[ABD] Activity MOD

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
robindr

Post by robindr »

Hey,

Is there a chance that there will be new games for this mod?

I have downloaded and installed many games from spidy's website, but I was wondering if there are other games out there
numba1dawg

problem

Post by numba1dawg »

im having a problem with this and cash mod it wont work together for me it says when i try to play a game i dont have enuf pts and i do
Lightfeather

Post by Lightfeather »

I can't seem to get java games to install.

How do I set the configuration settings if my paths are thus:

http://www.myurl.com/forum/games/(java folders and .swf game files)

http://www.myurl.com/forum/games/gamelib/(all gamelib files)

http://www.myurl.com/forum/games/tetris/(all tetris files)

I get a java error on a white page in the popup window when I set

Gamelib Games Path to: games/

and

Gamelib Javascript Library Path to: games/gamelib/

Is it because all my java stuff is in it's own folders?

http://www.lightfeather.net/pso

user:tester
pass:testing

Also, moonlander and tetris .swf don't keep highscores =( Is there a way I can fix this?
Narc0sis

Post by Narc0sis »

swf files arent java, theyre flash

make a directory for each game, for example if you had pacman.swf you would make a folder in the games folder called pacman

then in the pacman folder put pacman.swf, pacman.php, pacman.gif

when you go to add the game in your acp, youd put games\pacman\ as the game path. for flash games, "use the gamelib"=no and "uses macromedia flash"=yes
Majorflam

Post by Majorflam »

Whoo, the game "kickups" isn't recording high scores.
Lightfeather

Post by Lightfeather »

I know swf isn't java, but I have flash AND java games and whereas the swf games ARE working, the java one's are not. swf isn't an issue but I can't get any dang java things to work so I just junked them all and am going to stick with flash.
Cryo
Name: Chris

Post by Cryo »

works fine for me :-)
Lightfeather

Post by Lightfeather »

Also having trouble with moonlander registering highscores due to the nature of the moonlander scoring system. It seems to score in the negitive and the board doesn't record any negitive scores. Only positive.
whoo

Post by whoo »

youve broke something flam, must have, because it is working for me..and i modded it exactly the same way as the others.

make sure you added the game correctly, with the right name, etc..
Narc0sis

Post by Narc0sis »

Lightfeather wrote: I know swf isn't java, but I have flash AND java games and whereas the swf games ARE working, the java one's are not. swf isn't an issue but I can't get any dang java things to work so I just junked them all and am going to stick with flash.

i know whatcha mean. i could never get moon patrol to store high scores and the puzzle bobble game wont either. Anyone have the fixed versions of either of these?

Only java game i could get to really work right was mahjongg

hey thanks for all the cool flash games whoo, keep em comin 8)

-edit, lightfeather heres a cool flash version of tetris, and it does save your score

http://www.deviantcore.com/tetris3.zip
alegis gensan

Post by alegis gensan »

Lightfeather wrote: Also having trouble with moonlander registering highscores due to the nature of the moonlander scoring system. It seems to score in the negitive and the board doesn't record any negitive scores. Only positive.

There's a SQL change in the moonlander download
Majorflam

Post by Majorflam »

whoo wrote: youve broke something flam, must have, because it is working for me..and i modded it exactly the same way as the others.

make sure you added the game correctly, with the right name, etc..

I sorted the problem with the highscores, it's recording them now......... but it isn't paying a bonus.

Is it modded for the points system?
whoo

Post by whoo »

majorflam,
the ONLY change i make to the core of the game is to add a getURL action that sends the score, using either a button, or an empty frame.. thats it..

whether or not something doesnt work with this or that money/points hack is of no concern of mine, nor would be affected by what i do.. unless I completely screwed up the actionscript, in which case nothing would work.
Majorflam

Post by Majorflam »

whoo wrote: majorflam,
the ONLY change i make to the core of the game is to add a getURL action that sends the score, using either a button, or an empty frame.. thats it..

whether or not something doesnt work with this or that money/points hack is of no concern of mine, nor would be affected by what i do.. unless I completely screwed up the actionscript, in which case nothing would work.

You seem to be a bit touchy, whoo.

Thanks for the reply, but try to bear in mind that not everyone is 100% clued up on how things work, scripting-wise.

Your help is appreciated, try to loosen up a bit.

:roll:
A.I. BOT

Post by A.I. BOT »

When will this beable to work with 2.0.8

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”