[ABD] Activity MOD

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
fleccy

Post by fleccy »

it already does heres a patched install file so it will work

http://members.lycos.co.uk/feetachatmod/mod_install.zip

to download right click and save target as
whoo

Post by whoo »

Majorflam wrote: You seem to be a bit touchy, whoo.

Thanks for the reply, but try to bear in mind that not everyone is 100% clued up on how things work, scripting-wise.

Im hardly touchy, on the other hand i am not nor want to be the support person for this mod.. Im just sharing the games that have been fixed for use with our forums.. if i were touchy, i might say something about your "rolling your eyes" emoticon.
Majorflam

Post by Majorflam »

whoo wrote:
Majorflam wrote:
You seem to be a bit touchy, whoo.

Thanks for the reply, but try to bear in mind that not everyone is 100% clued up on how things work, scripting-wise.

Im hardly touchy, on the other hand i am not nor want to be the support person for this mod.. Im just sharing the games that have been fixed for use with our forums.. if i were touchy, i might say something about your "rolling your eyes" emoticon.

Whatever.
creativeminds

Post by creativeminds »

o0o0o00o0o0o00o0o0o! Make the mod a little like this:

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthre ... adid=60377

:)
Game Central <-- Cool site! Please visit.
GC Premod
whoo

Post by whoo »

This isnt a rant so please dont misunderstand, its JUST a headups.
Too many ppl have contacted regarding support for this mod since I started sharing the games.. both here and on my own website.
Because of this, and to abate any further frustration of my end, Im not going to be posting any more games here.

Now the small rant..
In my absence, perhaps majorflam is willing to shell out the cash (200 bucks or so) for the neccessary software to do it.
Majorflam

Post by Majorflam »

whoo wrote: This isnt a rant so please dont misunderstand, its JUST a headups.
Too many ppl have contacted regarding support for this mod since I started sharing the games.. both here and on my own website.
Because of this, and to abate any further frustration of my end, Im not going to be posting any more games here.

Now the small rant..
In my absence, perhaps majorflam is willing to shell out the cash (200 bucks or so) for the neccessary software to do it.

Mate, I already have Studio MX and if I had the source fla files I would gladly add the action script. It's not rocket science.

If you want to spit the dummy out, then fair enough. You take yourself waaaay too seriously, and if you think I'm upset at you refusing to help anymore, then you really need to grow up.

If you don't like helping people, then why bother?

I have been using this site and phpBBhacks.com for a long, long time......... and this is the first time I have ever had words with anyone. I think it says more about you than it does about me.

You are full of your own importance, and quite frankly I'd rather deal with a grown up when I'm looking for any kind of tech support.

In short, dry your eyes.
whoo

Post by whoo »

Majorflam wrote: Mate, I already have Studio MX and if I had the source fla files I would gladly add the action script. It's not rocket science.

Have at it! May I direct to you to www.flashkit.com
Majorflam wrote: If you want to spit the dummy out, then fair enough. You take yourself waaaay too seriously, and if you think I'm upset at you refusing to help anymore, then you really need to grow up.

Helping?! You dont get it, do you.. im not helping anyone, Im sharing our website's work. At the expense of listening to ppl like you, I might add.
Majorflam wrote: I have been using this site and phpBBhacks.com for a long, long time......... and this is the first time I have ever had words with anyone. I think it says more about you than it does about me.

whatever.
Majorflam wrote: You are full of your own importance, and quite frankly I'd rather deal with a grown up when I'm looking for any kind of tech support.

Sounds good, I dont remember signing up to be your tech support person anyway. Perhaps you didnt get that the first and second time I said that.

Oh and here is some advice for future reference "Never bite the hand that feeds you."

Have a nice day!
Majorflam

Post by Majorflam »

Well guys, I'm sure we can all join in a minutes silence for the loss of whoo.

:roll:

I'm glad he got all that off his chest, and it's a pleasure to be an outlet for his frustrations. Quite why people like that offer any type of help is beyond me. I don't like spinnach, so I don't eat it. Know what I mean?

Whoo, please let's not enter into a mud slinging match, and in the process destroy a thread on such a wonderful Mod. You have voiced your dissaproval at my questions, and you have moaned about other users who have contacted you.

Get. A. Life.
fleccy

Post by fleccy »

creativeminds wrote: o0o0o00o0o0o00o0o0o! Make the mod a little like this:

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthre ... adid=60377

:)

lol i already did that http://phpbbhost.biz/feeta/proarcade.php but i dont know how but the links to the games are broken lol ya i modded activity mod alot
whoo

Post by whoo »

while i wait for flimflam to get off his duff and contribute, heres another one.. just so happens this was finished last night and didnt get posted. It's unfortunate that one seemingly unappreciative person can screw a good thing up for everyone.

baseball:

http://www.kuclan.com/stuff/baseball.zip

link is down temp, theres a bug
Majorflam

Post by Majorflam »

whoo wrote: while i wait for flimflam to get off his duff and contribute, heres another one.. just so happens this was finished last night and didnt get posted. It's unfortunate that one seemingly unappreciative person can screw a good thing up for everyone.

baseball:

http://www.kuclan.com/stuff/baseball.zip

link is down temp, theres a bug

LMAO.
LaZeR

Post by LaZeR »

Since I feel partly responsible for the way whoo is feeling over this, I would like to say to whoo I am sorry again if I initially offended by pointing out a fault with the golf game you had posted. In no way was I being critical of your work while not realizing the limitations you have to the depth at which you can change things with the code itself. Please continue to share whatever you come up with as many of us do appreciate your time and work getting any of these games to interact with the activity mod. Lets all take a deep breath and suck up the hard feelings and carry on with the DEV of this super mod and addons. :wink:
whoo

Post by whoo »

ok, baseball is fixed, sort of ..

I need someone to test this just to see what happens when you get 20 or morehomeruns, play it on your desktop, whatever.. and if you can get 20 + homeruns, let me know what happens at that point where the game ends.

I changed the submit button, it is smaller. However, the score submission is disabled until I know what happens at 20+ homeruns. So, it will NOT work on your forums right now.
http://www.kuclan.com/stuff/test.zip
thanks

PS: and thank you laZer :)
Shortee

Post by Shortee »

How do I download games? And where do I upload them to?
PC Flame | PC Gamers Heaven
salty78

Post by salty78 »

Miniputt is awesome. There is a guy on my site that got a 32.

8O
meh

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”