[ABD] Activity MOD

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
Narc0sis

Post by Narc0sis »

[Cinder777] wrote: I'm not great with these things, how would i know if it's been defined?

thanks

open constants.php

Code: Select all

define('iNA', $table_prefix.'ina_data');
define('iNA_GAMES', $table_prefix.'iNA_GAMES');
define('iNA_SCORES', $table_prefix.'iNA_SCORES');
^^ that should be in there somewhere. Please look over the install text and make sure you followed all the directions
[Cinder777]

Post by [Cinder777] »

i uninstalled and re-installed and it now works, thanks!

I went to spidey to download but i can't figure how to.. I can't understand the german! Can anyone help, or know of any english sites i can get them from?

thanks
Rat

Post by Rat »

whoo wrote: thats nice rat (sarcasm), fortunately you are NOT on my forum, and never will be. Sucks to be you, eh?

I have seen the screenshots of this particualr individuals score. Go crawl back into your hole if you cant be any more useful.

i was just point out there are hole in this mod, not only me but anyone that know about this hole will be able to cheat! so far i haven't see anyone come out with a fix, der-spidy.de come out with some kind of patch but not good enough.

;) i didn't care if i were a member of your site or not.. :roll:
Rat
Lightfeather

Post by Lightfeather »

sign up on the forum and set the German to English and you're good to go. The registration is like any other board so it should be intuitive to get through.

that's what I did.
"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want."
Rat

Post by Rat »

whoo wrote: flimflam, for your information, this person registers on forums for NO other reason than to prove he can cheat.. try reading the entire thread before you mouth off to me. He has NOT told anyone how hes able to do it, despite being asked, atleast once. If you had anything other than a chip on your shoulder you might see thats akin to using an exploit, but not releasing to vulnerability so that it can be fixed. When he decides to be more than a trouble maker, perhaps then, and ONLY then, will I change the way I speak to him.

FYI: i don't want to post up how i cheat except tell the author of this mod .. because there are no fix for this right now.. i don't want people running around cheat on all the games.

i don't have free time to go register on your board and just prove that i can cheat, i register for another reason. there are many forums far more popular than your does have this activity.php mod, why do i have to register at your small site for? people can be so conceited!
Rat
[Cinder777]

Post by [Cinder777] »

thanks Lightfeather!

new problem now, i click the icon to play bombjack and it opens up the new screen but it just stays blank and never loads the game! Any ideas?

I have the latest flash/shockwave players installed..
Rat

Post by Rat »

[Cinder777] wrote: thanks Lightfeather!

new problem now, i click the icon to play bombjack and it opens up the new screen but it just stays blank and never loads the game! Any ideas?

I have the latest flash/shockwave players installed..

make sure this is your setting.

Name : bombjack
Game Path : games/bombjack/
Description : Let kill Jack from Southpark (anything)
Use the Gamelib : no
Uses Macromedia Flash : yes
Rat
[Cinder777]

Post by [Cinder777] »

thanks rat! I forgot the / after bombjack

Another question: on spideys site he has: Under # 1, 2, 3 etc.. but under # on mine it puts free! How do i fix this?
Rat

Post by Rat »

[Cinder777] wrote: thanks rat! I forgot the / after bombjack

Another question: on spideys site he has: Under # 1, 2, 3 etc.. but under # on mine it puts free! How do i fix this?

Show the scores : yes
Highscore Limit : 20 (whatever number of score you wish to show or leave blank to show all)

:wink:
Rat
[Cinder777]

Post by [Cinder777] »

that doesn't work. here is a pic of spideys and a pic of mine to show you what i mean. Under # on spidey it lists the number, 1,2,3 as that's the order they are in. But on mine it says free.

Spidey:

Mine:

LaZeR

Post by LaZeR »

Rat wrote: i don't want people running around cheat on all the games.

Ok well I understand your logic however it is still a bit frustrating to those of us wishing to know so we could possibly aid in promoting a fix. I have spidey's most recent security fix and I know its doing something because I've accidently triggered it a few times myself. You are already reg.d at my board so I invite you in your free time to stop by and see if you can crack a couple highscores. I will just delete them from the DB later. :wink:
[Cinder777]

Post by [Cinder777] »

Other than spideys is there anywhere else to download games?

I would really like an english version of that quiz game!

thankingyou!
Narc0sis

Post by Narc0sis »

cinder make sure you define in the config what points system youre using. If youre using the cash mod then you select yes and put user_points in the blank next to it.
[Cinder777]

Post by [Cinder777] »

I've not set any of my games to give out points etc.

I am using zareths points i think.. (definately not the cash one).
Rat

Post by Rat »

LaZeR wrote:
Rat wrote: i don't want people running around cheat on all the games.

Ok well I understand your logic however it is still a bit frustrating to those of us wishing to know so we could possibly aid in promoting a fix. I have spidey's most recent security fix and I know its doing something because I've accidently triggered it a few times myself. You are already reg.d at my board so I invite you in your free time to stop by and see if you can crack a couple highscores. I will just delete them from the DB later. :wink:

i will make the score obvious stand out so you'll know ;) i let many people know the hole like der-spidy.de and the author of this mod.. which i believe they know a lot of php and flash to patch this hole up.. the hole are more serious than what you think because after what spidy did on his board i was still able to cheat... he is trying to prevent the cheating.. but not good enough. i try to compare this mod and the game mod in vbulletin.. in vbulletin the game stay within the page and the flash send out score! that's the different. the score for kill kenny is 123456 :D
Rat

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”