[ABD] Full RPG mod

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
InfernalSiC
Registered User
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2003 6:59 pm

Post by InfernalSiC »

Also I was look at including the element mod. Any ideas how to use that. I could do it but I am not sure how it would work in the battle station. I am not sure if I need it but suggestions for use would be good thanks.


for the element u can make it like if a person picks fire as their element and another person picks ice. The person with fire can deal more damage. That can be an idea
conanqtran
Registered User
Posts: 308
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2002 4:19 am
Contact:

Post by conanqtran »

maybe you can team up with me do develop the mod that i've been working on? if you know about phpbb template system, maybe you can help me with that :wink:
Josh Windu
Registered User
Posts: 377
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2002 3:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Josh Windu »

ok just got back from a short holiday.

anyways...
Antony wrote: It would be a lot easier if you sued the xixsting shop, bank, lottery by Zareth, and the widly used Points system by eXplosive.

Would reduce your coding dramatically.

Just say they are required.


I will be useing the points system and item shop but not the bank and lottery.
Spider Slay wrote: Hmmmm, even though it sounds very promising, I have to say I don'thave much faith in it, there are tons off Topics like this and none off them where ever really started.....

If you, however, DO start it, and finish, just say I'm an *beep* for not have faith....


Yes I have noticed that, and that is why I have started this mod, but I am unsure if I could do it :roll:
InfernalSiC wrote: for the element u can make it like if a person picks fire as their element and another person picks ice. The person with fire can deal more damage. That can be an idea


Thats an idea but it would be very hard :? I dont think I will do it untill a latter release.
conanqtran wrote: maybe you can team up with me do develop the mod that i've been working on? if you know about phpbb template system, maybe you can help me with that


please email me and tell me more about your mod. I would be glade to help. Joshua_Hesketh@hotmail.com
Nitrotech - Alpha stage... Your own fully customisable forum! and site!
conanqtran
Registered User
Posts: 308
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2002 4:19 am
Contact:

Post by conanqtran »

why don't u guys join me and we can continue work on what i have done so far with the Ultimate Empire mod? :o why do it from scratch (u or not even sure if u can do it) while there is something similar and some have been working on this?

i have been asking for help and no1 is willing too, i started to wonder about this place, people only want your code but don't want to contribute :!: :roll:
Antony
Registered User
Posts: 529
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2003 9:06 am

Post by Antony »

Hows it going on, would be soo good for one of these to be finished.
I've Been Banned!
InfernalSiC
Registered User
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2003 6:59 pm

Post by InfernalSiC »

I WOULD help both of you if i know more about PHP but I dont..... :cry:
Josh Windu
Registered User
Posts: 377
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2002 3:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Josh Windu »

conanqtran wrote: why don't u guys join me and we can continue work on what i have done so far with the Ultimate Empire mod? :o why do it from scratch (u or not even sure if u can do it) while there is something similar and some have been working on this?

i have been asking for help and no1 is willing too, i started to wonder about this place, people only want your code but don't want to contribute :!: :roll:


The ultimate Empire mod is different from what I and the users want in an RPG, that is why I am making this one ;)
Nitrotech - Alpha stage... Your own fully customisable forum! and site!
Antony
Registered User
Posts: 529
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2003 9:06 am

Post by Antony »

How goes the coding?
I've Been Banned!
Josh Windu
Registered User
Posts: 377
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2002 3:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Josh Windu »

its getting there.... but I cant put it on the web untill wednessday and then I will need to do some more stuff to it.

Should have alpha 1 out next month some time.

(I might not be doing this any more as there is another mod just made and I think that looks good)
Nitrotech - Alpha stage... Your own fully customisable forum! and site!
Antony
Registered User
Posts: 529
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2003 9:06 am

Post by Antony »

Josh Windu wrote: its getting there.... but I cant put it on the web untill wednessday and then I will need to do some more stuff to it.

Should have alpha 1 out next month some time.

(I might not be doing this any more as there is another mod just made and I think that looks good)


Well give the audience a choice.
I belive you should keep up with it, incase the other fails.
I've Been Banned!
Josh Windu
Registered User
Posts: 377
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2002 3:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Josh Windu »

this is more likely to fail lol
Nitrotech - Alpha stage... Your own fully customisable forum! and site!
Antony
Registered User
Posts: 529
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2003 9:06 am

Post by Antony »

So far they have all failed.

You only fail if you suceed in not trying.
I've Been Banned!
Josh Windu
Registered User
Posts: 377
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2002 3:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Josh Windu »

hehe thnx
Nitrotech - Alpha stage... Your own fully customisable forum! and site!
Antony
Registered User
Posts: 529
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2003 9:06 am

Post by Antony »

No problem.

If you fail at least you can say you tried.

Much more than, those who have never written a mod.
I've Been Banned!
Josh Windu
Registered User
Posts: 377
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2002 3:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Josh Windu »

I finnaly got started on it last night :P

I havent done much atm but I got phpBB on the web at last, so now I will start doing all the stuff, but I cant work on it tonight because of youthgroup.

Sorry it took so long for me to get started :roll:
Nitrotech - Alpha stage... Your own fully customisable forum! and site!
Locked

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”