[BETA] rpgMOD V:1.0.1

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
Questions

Post by Questions »

at darkyth....

i'll do the thinking for ya...

i'll have people PM me or w/e....and we'll talk about ideas....
im on everyday...so its up to you....

im a good thinker....so its up to you once again....
reply if you need/want me....ok.....

...see ya...
I will Install MODs to your forum, or install a fresh phpBB 2.0.10 to your host for reasonable prices.
Contact me via AIM @: Gam LDub

(Please note: I use paypal as my money transaction, so before you contact me to do any work to your site, make sure you have one. Thank you.)
finalfan

Post by finalfan »

Beta testing usually requires people to download the product and test it.
Ruiee

Post by Ruiee »

well hmmm i will see what up, i will be in the channel and also maybe i can help out

Working on:
-dot.php
Antony

Post by Antony »

finalfan wrote: Beta testing usually requires people to download the product and test it.

Yes, but only if their is a product/
I've Been Banned!
L0cke

Post by L0cke »

Oh shut the hell up. Why do people keep saying "omg there's no mod"?
What would be the reason someone would start a development thread and just pretend to do stuff? There's no benifit. It's a waste of time. I do stupid shit like that all the time, but something like that is REALLY stupid. It wouldn't be fun at all.

Just let the guy try to freakin' develop it. If he gets into it and finds he was over his head, then the mod drops and it "doesn't exist." But that's more than we're doing, at least he's giving it a shot. Stop with all the negativity, it's frilling annoying.
finalfan

Post by finalfan »

Antony wrote: Yes, but only if their is a product/

Exactly. Not that I am trying to be rude or anything. I just thought that this was available for download since it is posted in BETA forum.
danb00

Post by danb00 »

can i test it for you!!

Please!

I am a very good beta tester

I test stuff for microsoft and other companies as well
L0cke

Post by L0cke »

Oh, brother. :roll:
jeep

Post by jeep »

If you want some help after the first round or two of beta, I'll help by taking the install and make it work with EasyMOD, if possible. I would rather wait until it's relatively stable before doing so, though. Send me a PM as I'm not paying too close attention to this thread yet.

-JEEP
Questions

Post by Questions »

okay...people....
there is no beta project just yet....
he said he's going to get back to this....

there is NO download....no BETA PROJECT...stop asking to beta test it....
I will Install MODs to your forum, or install a fresh phpBB 2.0.10 to your host for reasonable prices.
Contact me via AIM @: Gam LDub

(Please note: I use paypal as my money transaction, so before you contact me to do any work to your site, make sure you have one. Thank you.)
jeep

Post by jeep »

To save the annoyance from the masses, maybe the topic starter should change the [Beta] to [Dev]...

Personally, I have no iterest in beta testing it, I want it in all it's glory... but in exchange I'm willing to put a little effort into making it available to everyone. I expect this will be a LARGE mod...

-JEEP
finalfan

Post by finalfan »

To save the annoyance from the masses, maybe the topic starter should change the [Beta] to [Dev]...

Also, I will support the mod to my ability if asked that is.
rapaddict216

?

Post by rapaddict216 »

this still going?
Mathiu

Post by Mathiu »

This project is dead, i talked to Darkyth on AIM and he is a right arse, I dont think this project was ever meant to be, probably another host, too many things went wrong, bad luck seemed not to be an option.

So i dont think he will reply to this thread/post any more so some moderator might as well close this topic.

It never was and it is now gone.
Darkyth

Post by Darkyth »

:P Your the kid who was annoying me with all the questions. Project is still going. Damn you kids assume too much.

Until the emails and IMs stop. This is staying private in the works.

But for now, some of the progress we have made:
http://www.team-maia.com/dark/rpgmod.jpg

*note:*
You see the users character is up above the post some, it's because it was a seperate part of the post, it is NOW part of the post, and I will show an update later.

We are also looking for help on a problem we are having and can't figure out, I will post a screenshot, and info on that in a bit when I get back from dinner.

I am still looking for pixel artists, we only have one, who is not active and rarely does work.

WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR BETA TESTERS FOR THE LAST *$@&#!^ TIME. One more IM I swear to god I am going to just delete this thread and keep this project 100% private.

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”