[BETA] rpgMOD V:1.0.1

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
fateorfantasy

Post by fateorfantasy »

what if darkyth wants some pm's to get through, then that calls for a spam filter of some sort... that would make an interesting mod
danb00

Post by danb00 »

or if someone made the buddy list work as a pm message allow list and ignor as well you know no messages :)
cinder

Post by cinder »

This RPG would've made history.

But, like the others, I respect his decision, even though it would've been nice to experience it just once.

I don't think his decision will change at all.

So no matter how hard people will plead to get him back,

I don't think there's any second chances left.
Zarath

Post by Zarath »

Why does everyone say that "this mod would have made history"...

I know lots of people said it about the mods I released and I hardly made history, infact, all I make is a whole bunch of trouble for myself that consumes a large portion of my day. -_-
theanimewizard

Post by theanimewizard »

Zarath, YOU MADE HISTORY!!!

your item shop, bank and lottery are the only "rpg" thing in ppl's forums right now >_<
danb00

Post by danb00 »

your wrong again :)

you can bye the rpg mod's from him :0

have a look

http://www.knightsofchaos.com/zarath/mods/

i hope to get them soon :)

as soon as paypal comes online again :(
danb00

Post by danb00 »

character mods weapon mod's hotel and others it rocks :)

why wait for this when u can bye erm :)

or even better share erm :)

think about it no more the $15 and u make people happy
Moogie

Post by Moogie »

For those who are interested, within the next week I'll be releasing my RPG mod. It's not perfect, but it's a good basis for others to build on too :)

It includes it's own stats system (HP/MP/EXP) and the ability to limit the amount of items people can use in a day (or however many days you specify), a user VS monster battle system, class/promotion/special promotion system, the ability to save character stats and try another class for a while... and probably more that I've forgotten about for now ;) The shop and points mods are reqiured for it. I've just reworked the admin panel to make it much easier to set up and use, and I'm now recoding some of it to work with the new admin panel :) I had hoped to have it released today, but events have conspired against me, so I'm now planning for next week.

If you want to try it out in advance, drop along to my forums and message me, I'll set you up with some test items and access to my development forum :)

Sorry if it seems like I'm hijacking this thread or something. Just seems a lot of people are disappointed about the RPG mod not being released, so I thought I'd provide a ray of hope with mine. I wasn't going to release it originally because I'm worried my code isn't very good... but a lot of people seem to want it and my testers from around here like it, so I decide to anyway!
Moogie
mr_swinson

Post by mr_swinson »

how much more rehabilition does it take to get darkyth off it's lazy behind and finish the job... :roll:
CrossRoc

Post by CrossRoc »

=p well it seems this thread serves no purpose moogie so why not.

</========\>
Thanks,
Crossroc
leon2ky

Post by leon2ky »

Moogie wrote: For those who are interested, within the next week I'll be releasing my RPG mod. It's not perfect, but it's a good basis for others to build on too :)

It includes it's own stats system (HP/MP/EXP) and the ability to limit the amount of items people can use in a day (or however many days you specify), a user VS monster battle system, class/promotion/special promotion system, the ability to save character stats and try another class for a while... and probably more that I've forgotten about for now ;) The shop and points mods are reqiured for it. I've just reworked the admin panel to make it much easier to set up and use, and I'm now recoding some of it to work with the new admin panel :) I had hoped to have it released today, but events have conspired against me, so I'm now planning for next week.

If you want to try it out in advance, drop along to my forums and message me, I'll set you up with some test items and access to my development forum :)

Sorry if it seems like I'm hijacking this thread or something. Just seems a lot of people are disappointed about the RPG mod not being released, so I thought I'd provide a ray of hope with mine. I wasn't going to release it originally because I'm worried my code isn't very good... but a lot of people seem to want it and my testers from around here like it, so I decide to anyway!

At least we know u are working on it and close to a Beta Release. One question though. Can forum members Challenge and Battle each other? I wouldn't mind setting this system up in my forum but this is a key aspect to my current RPG System (A combination of a few mods and some simple rules to follow)
melindeth

Re: Mods

Post by melindeth »

Let the poor person finish it first.
Friends are like wedgies. They are intimately close. They know your inner-self. And it feels good when you pick out a good one!
Questions

Post by Questions »

this is no longer in dev or beta....

mods...lock this up?!?!
he said he's keeping it to himself.
I will Install MODs to your forum, or install a fresh phpBB 2.0.10 to your host for reasonable prices.
Contact me via AIM @: Gam LDub

(Please note: I use paypal as my money transaction, so before you contact me to do any work to your site, make sure you have one. Thank you.)
danb00

Post by danb00 »

yer please, i would like it
DoMe

Post by DoMe »

just let it die. like all rpg mods :)

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”