[RC] 2.0.4/2.0.5 : Profile Controle Panel v 1.0.1

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
Josh Windu

Post by Josh Windu » Mon Jun 02, 2003 1:20 am

yeah i used easyphp for a while but it was in a different language :P

probally just downloaded th wrong thing but I have what I want... I think
Nitrotech - Alpha stage... Your own fully customisable forum! and site!

Deriel

Post by Deriel » Mon Jun 02, 2003 10:33 pm

Some of my users are playing with birthday. They change thier birthdays dates every day just to see their nicks in index.php

:roll:

netclectic
Former Team Member

Post by netclectic » Mon Jun 02, 2003 10:36 pm

Deriel wrote: Some of my users are playing with birthday. They change thier birthdays dates every day just to see their nicks in index.php

Sounds like they need a ban! :roll:
Defend the game:

Ptirhiik

Post by Ptirhiik » Mon Jun 02, 2003 11:16 pm

Deriel wrote: Some of my users are playing with birthday. They change thier birthdays dates every day just to see their nicks in index.php

Mouarf :). Just deny them real informations display in the admin sub-panel of the user data. They will see it, admins too, but no the other users. You can send them a warn message, letting them know they are walking on a bad way.

webmedic

Post by webmedic » Mon Jun 02, 2003 11:20 pm

one thing about this mod. I'm trying to add the quota limits info from the atachments mod to the profile home page under the budies list. I'm not really sure were else it would even look good.

I dont mind coding a page just for it but before I get that far Im interested to know if anybody else has these two mods working together. Thanks. Oh by the way in pretty much ewvery other way the atachments mod works It's just imposible to see the users quota limit.

webmedic

Post by webmedic » Mon Jun 02, 2003 11:21 pm

Oh and this works great with the extreem styles mod.

Ptirhiik

Post by Ptirhiik » Tue Jun 03, 2003 12:21 am

I've played a little with the attachmod in the PCP, and integrated the UACP in a PCP tab. I haven't at this time made extensive test on it, nor added the little box showing the amount of uploads. You can find it there. I think this little quota box will find its place very nicely on this screen :).

webmedic

Post by webmedic » Tue Jun 03, 2003 12:29 am

thanks. I'm not even sure what all the atachment thing is suposed to look like since I moded my install perminantly and made your panel the default. Everything is setup on install and I dont have to touch it. I really like this mod it is a nice mod.

webmedic

Post by webmedic » Tue Jun 03, 2003 2:35 am

Ok I have figured out how to display the little quota bar now. It was not to bad at all. Now were to put it so it doesn't look out of place.

If anybody would like it let me know and I'll post the changes to get it working.

arrows10

Post by arrows10 » Tue Jun 03, 2003 3:36 am

webmedic i have attachments mod running and PCP running together and both are fully installed so if u need any help let me know

webmedic

Post by webmedic » Tue Jun 03, 2003 3:53 am

Oh no problem i have it all now thanks. My only problem which is unrelated I think is that the atachements mod simply has no admin panel. It all works flawlessly I can add atachemts to pm's and forum posts the whole 9 yards. I just cant change any settings unless I do it directly to the db since the admin panel for atachments doesn't come up. I also moded my install files so I can do this all from a fesh install with no hastles.

Partsking

Post by Partsking » Tue Jun 03, 2003 3:23 pm

I want to add that I am utterly impressed with this mod and the support this guy is giving here. He's quick to reply to problems and genuinely cares about helping people out. Bravo!
"Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind"-Data

Ptirhiik

Post by Ptirhiik » Wed Jun 04, 2003 6:01 pm

Two little fix for the custom issues known :
  • ignore button remains when user not logged looking at a guess post :

Code: Select all

#
    #---[ OPEN ]----------------
    #
    viewtopic.php
    #
    #---[ FIND ]----------------
    #
    	else if (!$is_admin && !$view_is_admin && !$view_my_friend)
    #
    #---[ REPLACE WITH ]----------------
    #
    	else if (!$is_admin && !$view_is_admin && !$view_my_friend && ($user_id != ANONYMOUS))
    #
    #---[ SAVE/CLOSE ALL FILES ]----------
    # EoM
  • after sending a pm, the message "pm sent" doesn't come full-screen and doesn't do the automatic redirection to the user inbox:

#
    #---[ OPEN ]--------------
    #
    profile.php
    #
    #---[ FIND ]---------------
    #
     *	version				: 1.0.5 - 29/05/2003
    #
    #
     *	version				: 1.0.6 - 04/06/2003
    #
    #---[ FIND ]---------------
    #
    $submit = isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['submit']);
    #
    #
    $submit = ( isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['submit']) || (($mode=='privmsg') && isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['post'])) );
    #
    #---[ SAVE/CLOSE ALL FILES ]------------
    # EoM

Ptirhiik

Post by Ptirhiik » Wed Jun 04, 2003 6:17 pm

Deriel wrote: More one bug: if a user put me in his buddy list, he can see me online (through the Profile - Buddy List)... and I'm invisible to all (friends included)
It seems there is a mix with the who set someone always visible in the buddy list.

Ptirhiik

Post by Ptirhiik » Wed Jun 04, 2003 8:08 pm

Here is the fix to remove the confusion with the online status :

#
#-----[ OPEN ]------------------------------------------------
#
profilcp/proficp_buddy.php
#
#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------------
#
 *	version				: 1.1.2 - 29/05/2003
#
#-----[ REPLACE WITH ]---------------------------------------- 
#
 *	version				: 1.1.3 - 04/06/2003
#
#
	// get user relational status
	$sql_user_ignore			= "(CASE WHEN i.buddy_ignore = 1 THEN 1 ELSE 0 END)";
	$sql_user_always_visible	= "(CASE WHEN i.buddy_visible = 1 THEN 1 ELSE 0 END)";

$sql_user_friend			= "(CASE WHEN b.buddy_ignore = 0 THEN 1 ELSE 0 END)";
	$sql_user_my_friend			= "(CASE WHEN i.buddy_ignore = 0 THEN 1 ELSE 0 END)";
#
#
	// get user relational status
	$sql_user_my_friend			= "(CASE WHEN i.buddy_ignore = 0 THEN 1 ELSE 0 END)";
	$sql_user_my_ignore			= "(CASE WHEN i.buddy_ignore = 1 THEN 1 ELSE 0 END)";
	$sql_user_my_visible		= "(CASE WHEN i.buddy_visible = 1 THEN 1 ELSE 0 END)";

$sql_user_friend			= "(CASE WHEN b.buddy_ignore = 0 THEN 1 ELSE 0 END)";
	$sql_user_ignore			= "(CASE WHEN b.buddy_ignore = 1 THEN 1 ELSE 0 END)";
	$sql_user_visible			= "(CASE WHEN b.buddy_visible = 1 THEN 1 ELSE 0 END)";
#
#
	// get the status of each info
	$sql_online_display			= "(CASE WHEN (u.user_id = $view_user_id) OR ( ($sql_user_ignore <> 1) AND ( (u.user_allow_viewonline = " . YES . ") OR ($sql_user_always_visible = 1) OR ( (u.user_allow_viewonline = " .  FRIEND_ONLY . ") AND ($sql_user_friend = 1) ) ) ) THEN 1 ELSE 0 END)";
	$sql_email_display			= "(CASE WHEN (u.user_id = $view_user_id) OR ( ($sql_user_ignore <> 1) AND ( ('" . $view_userdata['user_allow_email']		. "' = '1') AND (u.user_allow_email		= 1) AND ( (u.user_viewemail = " . YES		. ") OR ( (u.user_viewemail = " . FRIEND_ONLY		. ") AND ($sql_user_friend = 1) ) ) ) ) THEN 1 ELSE 0 END)";
	$sql_pm_display				= "(CASE WHEN (u.user_id = $view_user_id) OR ( ($sql_user_ignore <> 1) AND ( ('" . $view_userdata['user_allow_pm']			. "' = '1') AND (u.user_allow_pm		= 1) AND ( (u.user_viewpm = " . YES			. ") OR ( (u.user_viewpm = " . FRIEND_ONLY			. ") AND ($sql_user_friend = 1) ) ) ) ) THEN 1 ELSE 0 END)";
	$sql_www_display			= "(CASE WHEN (u.user_id = $view_user_id) OR ( ($sql_user_ignore <> 1) AND ( ('" . $view_userdata['user_allow_website']		. "' = '1') AND (u.user_allow_website	= 1) AND ( (u.user_viewwebsite = " . YES	. ") OR ( (u.user_viewwebsite = " . FRIEND_ONLY		. ") AND ($sql_user_friend = 1) ) ) ) ) THEN 1 ELSE 0 END)";
	$sql_messanger_display		= "(CASE WHEN (u.user_id = $view_user_id) OR ( ($sql_user_ignore <> 1) AND ( ('" . $view_userdata['user_allow_messanger']	. "' = '1') AND (u.user_allow_messanger	= 1) AND ( (u.user_viewmessanger = " . YES	. ") OR ( (u.user_viewmessanger = " . FRIEND_ONLY	. ") AND ($sql_user_friend = 1) ) ) ) ) THEN 1 ELSE 0 END)";
	$sql_real_display			= "(CASE WHEN (u.user_id = $view_user_id) OR ( ($sql_user_ignore <> 1) AND ( ('" . $view_userdata['user_allow_real']		. "' = '1') AND (u.user_allow_real		= 1) AND ( (u.user_viewreal = " . YES		. ") OR ( (u.user_viewreal = " . FRIEND_ONLY		. ") AND ($sql_user_friend = 1) ) ) ) ) THEN 1 ELSE 0 END)";
#
#
	// get the status of each info
	$sql_online_display			= "(CASE WHEN (u.user_id = $view_user_id) OR ( ($sql_user_my_ignore <> 1) AND (	($sql_user_visible = 1)																		 OR  ( (u.user_allow_viewonline = " . YES	. ") OR ( (u.user_allow_viewonline = " .  FRIEND_ONLY	. ") AND ($sql_user_friend = 1) ) ) ) ) THEN 1 ELSE 0 END)";
	$sql_email_display			= "(CASE WHEN (u.user_id = $view_user_id) OR ( ($sql_user_my_ignore <> 1) AND ( ('" . $view_userdata['user_allow_email']		. "' = '1') AND (u.user_allow_email		= 1) AND ( (u.user_viewemail = " . YES			. ") OR ( (u.user_viewemail = " . FRIEND_ONLY			. ") AND ($sql_user_friend = 1) ) ) ) ) THEN 1 ELSE 0 END)";
	$sql_pm_display				= "(CASE WHEN (u.user_id = $view_user_id) OR ( ($sql_user_my_ignore <> 1) AND ( ('" . $view_userdata['user_allow_pm']			. "' = '1') AND (u.user_allow_pm		= 1) AND ( (u.user_viewpm = " . YES				. ") OR ( (u.user_viewpm = " . FRIEND_ONLY				. ") AND ($sql_user_friend = 1) ) ) ) ) THEN 1 ELSE 0 END)";
	$sql_www_display			= "(CASE WHEN (u.user_id = $view_user_id) OR ( ($sql_user_my_ignore <> 1) AND ( ('" . $view_userdata['user_allow_website']		. "' = '1') AND (u.user_allow_website	= 1) AND ( (u.user_viewwebsite = " . YES		. ") OR ( (u.user_viewwebsite = " . FRIEND_ONLY			. ") AND ($sql_user_friend = 1) ) ) ) ) THEN 1 ELSE 0 END)";
	$sql_messanger_display		= "(CASE WHEN (u.user_id = $view_user_id) OR ( ($sql_user_my_ignore <> 1) AND ( ('" . $view_userdata['user_allow_messanger']	. "' = '1') AND (u.user_allow_messanger	= 1) AND ( (u.user_viewmessanger = " . YES		. ") OR ( (u.user_viewmessanger = " . FRIEND_ONLY		. ") AND ($sql_user_friend = 1) ) ) ) ) THEN 1 ELSE 0 END)";
	$sql_real_display			= "(CASE WHEN (u.user_id = $view_user_id) OR ( ($sql_user_my_ignore <> 1) AND ( ('" . $view_userdata['user_allow_real']			. "' = '1') AND (u.user_allow_real		= 1) AND ( (u.user_viewreal = " . YES			. ") OR ( (u.user_viewreal = " . FRIEND_ONLY			. ") AND ($sql_user_friend = 1) ) ) ) ) THEN 1 ELSE 0 END)";
#
#
					$sql_real_display			as user_real_display,
					$sql_user_ignore			as user_ignore,
					$sql_user_always_visible	as user_visible
#
#
					$sql_real_display			as user_real_display,

$sql_user_my_friend			as user_my_friend,
					$sql_user_my_ignore			as user_my_ignore,
					$sql_user_my_visible		as user_my_visible,

$sql_user_friend			as user_friend,
					$sql_user_ignore			as user_ignore,
					$sql_user_visible			as user_visible
#
#
			$temp_url	= append_sid( "profile.$phpEx?mode=$mode&sub=$sub&b=" . $row['user_id'] . "&set=" . ( ($row['user_visible']) ? 'inv' : 'vis') );
			$title		= ($row['user_visible']) ? $lang['Always_visible'] : $lang['Not_always_visible'];
			$img		= ( $row['user_visible'] ) ? $images['icon_visible'] : $images['icon_not_visible'];
#
#
			$temp_url	= append_sid( "profile.$phpEx?mode=$mode&sub=$sub&b=" . $row['user_id'] . "&set=" . ( ($row['user_my_visible']) ? 'inv' : 'vis') );
			$title		= ($row['user_my_visible']) ? $lang['Always_visible'] : $lang['Not_always_visible'];
			$img		= ( $row['user_my_visible'] ) ? $images['icon_visible'] : $images['icon_not_visible'];
#
#-----[ SAVE/CLOSE ALL FILES ]--------------------------------
#
# EoM

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”