[RC] 2.0.4/2.0.5 : Profile Controle Panel v 1.0.1

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
Ptirhiik

Post by Ptirhiik »

Hades wrote: I installed it with EasyMOD and never spotted the change in configuration. I was probably expecting a new section in Configuration+ actually. All your other MODs seem to use that ;)

Thanks for the reply. :)
Just wait a little, you would be surprised ;).
Hater

Post by Hater »

nubianniht..

Nice website, and good use of the categories MOD.

Ptirhiik, what exactly is a 'Ptirhiik'?

Btw, refreshing my cookies did work on my new post icons for the MOD, not sure why, but it seems to be working for everyone.
ThE DrAgOn'S

erorr

Post by ThE DrAgOn'S »

an erorr i get while posting after adding this mod

Code: Select all

Warning: in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/dragon/public_html/phpBB2/profilcp/functions_profile.php on line 73

Warning: in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/dragon/public_html/phpBB2/profilcp/functions_profile.php on line 73

... btw if u need the latest hebrew pack let me know :wink:
Ptirhiik

Post by Ptirhiik »

> The dragoons : this is a matter of fixes already published (first post of this topic). I suggest you now to upgrade to the v 1.0.2.

All question regarding the new version v 1.0.2 of the Profile Control Panel will take place on this topic.

Post by ThE DrAgOn'S »

well i just installd the mod today and downloaded it today when did it get to be 1.0.2 if there is such a version plz update the link ..
osider

have problem installing Profile Control Panel 1.0.2

Post by osider »

i having some problem putting this mod in from fresh 2.0.6 phpbb, using EasyMOD_a3_0-0-10a-2, install mod using the easymod was no problem and error, but after install when i try to click on Configuration + i get this msg!!
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mods_settings_get_lang() in /var/www/html/phpbb/admin/admin_board_extend.php on line 326

can anyone help me???
Ptirhiik

Post by Ptirhiik »

Ptirhiik - RPGnet-fr wrote: All question regarding the new version v 1.0.2 of the Profile Control Panel will take place on this topic.
Abax

Post by Abax »

Hi,

I am currently using the PCP version that came before the lastest one. 2 days ago, it started to give me that weird error everytime someone tries to post a comment or to search:
Warning: in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument in D:\hshome\baxfamil\forum.baxfamily.com\profilcp\functions_profile.php on line 73

Would you have any idea of what could do that? I think it started to do that when after I transfered some file from the Attachement MOD. I noticed that 2 files, *uacp.*, from the attachement MOD have the same name. Could a replacement of these files be the source of my problem?

Please let me know

Thanks!
Abax

Hey

Post by Abax »

Hi,

I am currently using the PCP version that came before the lastest one. 2 days ago, it started to give me that weird error everytime someone tries to post a comment or to search:
Warning: in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument in D:\hshome\baxfamil\forum.baxfamily.com\profilcp\functions_profile.php on line 73

Would you have any idea of what could do that? I think it started to do that when after I transfered some file from the Attachement MOD. I noticed that 2 files, *uacp.*, from the attachement MOD have the same name. Could a replacement of these files be the source of my problem?

Please let me know

Thanks!
nubianniht

Post by nubianniht »

Hater wrote: nubianniht..

Nice website, and good use of the categories MOD.

Ptirhiik, what exactly is a 'Ptirhiik'?

Btw, refreshing my cookies did work on my new post icons for the MOD, not sure why, but it seems to be working for everyone.

thanks....sorry i didn't respond sooner.
btw your username doesn't fit your style :wink:
black97

instaled user control

Post by black97 »

Hi
i just installed the user control panel mod but i have a big problem when someone want to register
the anti-robotic part is showing red crosses

so no one can register anymore
can someone please help me :cry: ?

here is the link with the error
http://www.streetcars.nl/profile.php?mo ... 921387ec1d

Site
www.streetcars.nl

Mark
Ptirhiik

Post by Ptirhiik »

This topic is out-of-date. Please refer to the good one : http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=139673
netclectic
Former Team Member

Post by netclectic »

[.: And Locked :.]
Defend the game:

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”