Shoutbox

This forum is now closed as part of retiring phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

This forum is now closed due to phpBB2.0 being retired.
xAAhmedx

Re: Shoutbox

Post by xAAhmedx »

Sorry this is not what I want what I want is to put the shoutbox on the main page on my website, but I knwo how to do this. The problem is that I would like to change the look to it, I would liek to have it look like this shoutbox:

Code: Select all

asianmix.net/shoutbox.php
Lumpy Burgertushie

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

xAAhmedx wrote:Sorry this is not what I want what I want is to put the shoutbox on the main page on my website, but I knwo how to do this. The problem is that I would like to change the look to it, I would liek to have it look like this shoutbox:

Code: Select all

asianmix.net/shoutbox.php
please don't put the links that you want us to go see in a code box.

why would you do that?

anyway, if you know how to put the iframe code on your webpage then what is the problem?

the link to asianmix.net/shoutbox.php simply shows the plain black text on a grey background.

when you put the iframe code in your main page, that is what will show up in that iframe.

once again, if you would please explain in EXACT DETAIL what it is that you want, we can help you.

we have now spent two pages of posts and two days trying to figure out what you want.

you have the shoutbox MOD, you said you know how to put the code in your page.
it will look like simply text when you do so what is it that you want to know about?

robert
Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.
xAAhmedx

Post by xAAhmedx »

Yeah man, when i iframe it it will look like this

http://xdevelop.co.uk/forums/shoutbox.php . . it wont be with plain backround etc .. it will look exactly like /forums/shoutbox.php . . .
Lumpy Burgertushie

xAAhmedx wrote:Yeah man, when i iframe it it will look like this

http://xdevelop.co.uk/forums/shoutbox.php . . it wont be with plain backround etc .. it will look exactly like /forums/shoutbox.php . . .
Ok, now I got you. I know what you want. Let me check in to it for you.

robert

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.
Lumpy Burgertushie

I figured it out.

NOw I need to know exactly where you are going to put the shout box iframe so I can tell you exactly what files to edit and how. etc.

robert

xAAhmedx

Post by xAAhmedx »

I'm gonna put it on other pages for e.g. my index page, my main website no the forums . . dude u got msn?

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Requests”