Confirmation mod

This forum is now closed as part of retiring phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

This forum is now closed due to phpBB2.0 being retired.
Rikonen

Confirmation mod

Post by Rikonen »

I need a mod wich show me(admin) what users have under 13 years old and need activation. I have phpBB 2.0.23.
QueeenZ

Re: Confirmation mod

Post by QueeenZ »

hmm... haven't seen such mod anywhere but if you pm me i could make it for you as i don't have anything to do on weekends anyway.. =)

will need to add 1 more parameter and then $_GET["xx"] and put it in the database :)
Lumpy Burgertushie

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

Rikonen wrote:I need a mod wich show me(admin) what users have under 13 years old and need activation. I have phpBB 2.0.23.
if anyone checked the under 13 link, then you are supposed to get a fax or regular mail of the signed form.
If you activate them without that signed form, then you are in violation of the COPPA laws.

remembering that COPPA is strictly a US law and does not apply anywhere else.

also, even in the US, your site may or may not have to use the COPPA depending on several factors.

anyway, if you are doing this all properly, then you would have a copy ( fax or otherwise ) of that form for any "under 13" registrant and could therefore use that to know who to validate.

robert
Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.
Rikonen

Post by Rikonen »

QueeenZ wrote:hmm... haven't seen such mod anywhere but if you pm me i could make it for you as i don't have anything to do on weekends anyway.. =)

will need to add 1 more parameter and then $_GET["xx"] and put it in the database :)
I wait for the MOD. I have phpBB 2.0.23.

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Requests”