photo album recent pics on main site

This forum is now closed as part of retiring phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

This forum is now closed due to phpBB2.0 being retired.
Huhnteufel

photo album recent pics on main site

Post by Huhnteufel »

i am using Smartor's photo album mod, and im wondering how i can show the most recently posted pics on my main site. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks
Vv.

Post by Vv. »

Don't know what your main site is, but ezPortal has an addon to do that. And I'ld think any portal should have an addon for this popular Album mod or might be able to use ez's.

Success.
Huhnteufel

Post by Huhnteufel »

please take a gander at http://anime.cheesemit.us the place that says 'some art goes here' or something to that extent is where i would like to put the most recently uploaded images
Vv.

Post by Vv. »

With that you mean you want it posted as an CMS-topic?

If this ís a phpBB-CMS, than the CMS and at least phpBB should support posting latest pics dynamically of your album. I've never seen that, but would ask the Album-support about it.
Huhnteufel

Post by Huhnteufel »

it isn't a CMS, it is a simple HTML page with a news script. Basically, the place that says "some art work here" I would like to have display thumbnails of the most recently added pics. There is something similair to this on the main page of the pics gallery, where it shows the newest pics.
loudigital

Re: photo album recent pics on main site

Post by loudigital »

Huhnteufel wrote: i am using Smartor's photo album mod, and im wondering how i can show the most recently posted pics on my main site. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

This topic is of great interest to me... a random / latest picture on first page (index.php) would be the business... just one box down on the left or right would be great. :)

Can anyone help?

TIA
mafiaman

Post by mafiaman »

For my saltwater fish tank club, I too would like this

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Requests”