Sub Forums Mod?

This forum is now closed as part of retiring phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

This forum is now closed due to phpBB2.0 being retired.
tnahm

Sub Forums Mod?

Post by tnahm »

I cannot find a Sub Forums mod after searching for nearly 30 minutes.... I have found several large scale mods that have a Sub-Forum as a part of it, but I only need the sub-forum one for the time being.

Any help in directing me to a link?

Thanks!

:wink:
cpellizzi

Post by cpellizzi »

This one works real good. http://phpbbstyles.com/viewtopic.php?t=5553. I am surprised you had trouble finding one... there are a couple floating around out there.

It is easy to install and compatible with phpbbstyles.com styles. :wink:
tnahm

Post by tnahm »

Thanks for the link... are there any others out there? Everytime I try to search, the site stops loading and a blank page is all that is left. I get the same errors in Firefox 1.0.4 and IE 6.0... :(

I loaded this one linked above (then realized I had to load eXtreme Styles mod 2.x, which I did) and I got a bunch of errors when trying to browse any of the forums. I simply restored my BU and the site is now working again. I am still looking for some Sub-Forum mods that all I have to do is load the sob-forum code... nothing else.

I am still new to coding in PHP and I have no clue how to make the tweaks you guys/girls do.

;)
catfu

Post by catfu »

One of the more popular ones seems to be [2.0.13] Categories Hierarchy (sub-forums). It is a very massive mod though, but has a lot of nice features.

You can find it at:

http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=265040
kc5hwb

Post by kc5hwb »

[quote="tnahm"]Thanks for the link... are there any others out there? Everytime I try to search, the site stops loading and a blank page is all that is left. I get the same errors in Firefox 1.0.4 and IE 6.0... :(
quote]

I get the same thing... :(
ScionCrow

Post by ScionCrow »

When searching, click on "Search for All Terms" and that'll get rid of the blank page.

Categories Hierarchy is compatible to 2.0.15 (Pre-installed pack) and it's a very quick upgrade to 2.0.16. CH MOD does add a lot of features, most popular are Topic Description and Topic Icon.
No longer supporting phpBB. PM or email me regarding support and you will be ignored. I'm fully done with phpBB and everything.

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Requests”