auto first post by bot after the first post

This forum is now closed as part of retiring phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

This forum is now closed due to phpBB2.0 being retired.
crappytheclown

auto first post by bot after the first post

Post by crappytheclown »

i want to no if theres a mod out there where after a person posts a new thread, the first post is made auto by a bot and u can control what it says ?( i want to put google ads in it)..the post wont be counted as a post so ppl wont start getting happy when they c their thread has a reply but it will just say 0 replies but when u open the thread the bot post will b there...anyone eveer c it?? ( i have on another forum but its down now) soo any help please??
TCUHornedFrogs

Post by TCUHornedFrogs »

This would be nice...
Grownfolks

Post by Grownfolks »

i've seen it on the last forum I was on. you could send it pm's and it would reply in nearly miliseconds, but it would delete any pm's you'd send it (when you look in your sent file) we thought we'd gotten hacked. I dont know anything about how or where to get one at though (I'm ignorant in that department)
crappytheclown

Post by crappytheclown »

well its sumthing like taht but not for pms...its when u start a topic a aotumatic first post is made by a bot and the post is not counted and u could control what the bot says... I ve seen it on a board b4 but that board had been removed..

EDIT: after doing a google search here is the link to what im talking about although as you will find out the mod i was refrering to was only made for ipb but even though, is therea mod that makes a box like on this forum that im linking to where you can place a google ad?? (if theres no mod can someone tell which file i would ahve to edit for this effect to work???) http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=13272

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Requests”