Looking for mods that...

This forum is now closed as part of retiring phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

This forum is now closed due to phpBB2.0 being retired.
sfera

Looking for mods that...

Post by sfera » Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:50 am

Getting my forums customized and need some elements integrated into them. Im sure there are mods for what i need. please tell me the mod i need.

1. I only want registered users to be able to post. no guest posting

2. Guest able to post pics. is the imageshak mod or attachment mod better? and also is it possible to allow only members that are logged in to see pics or attachments?

3. is there a mod that will alow referals and track who has the most referral sign ups to my board as i would like to give awards to those the bring new members to the board.

igeoffi

Post by igeoffi » Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:58 am

2. Guest able to post pics. is the imageshak mod or attachment mod better? and also is it possible to allow only members that are logged in to see pics or attachments?

that was confusing
you contradicted yourself
3. is there a mod that will alow referals and track who has the most referral sign ups to my board as i would like to give awards to those the bring new members to the board.

Search for
Referral Mod
its there

ClubMed

Re: Looking for mods that...

Post by ClubMed » Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:25 pm

sfera wrote: 1. I only want registered users to be able to post. no guest posting

You don't need a mod to do this, this is already a built-in feature in phpbb.

Go to your admin control panel, then under Forum Admin click on 'Permissions', then choose the forum you want to edit.

Once you have selected the forum you want to edit, make sure you click on Advanced Mode so you can see all options.

You will see that one of the options says 'Post', if you select REG from the pull down menu then only registered members will be able to post in that forum.

sfera

Post by sfera » Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:25 pm

igeoffi wrote:

that was confusing
you contradicted yourself

Search for
Referral Mod
its there

2. Reg Members able to post pics. is the imageshak mod or attachment mod better? and also is it possible to allow only members that are logged in to see pics or attachments? [/quote]

this better?

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Requests”