Forum Group Message Mod?

This forum is now closed as part of retiring phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

This forum is now closed due to phpBB2.0 being retired.
FunkyDunky

Forum Group Message Mod?

Post by FunkyDunky »

Anyone know if there's a mod for a "group mail" that is to say that if there's a forum called "GroupA", you would have an option in your message posting where you could mail the GroupA forum as a whole, and not just individual users. The GroupA users would have a sort of mailbag linked up to their normal forum to see this. I've seen it done, but browsing through the 25 pages of mods I didn't see anything like this. Just wondering if it's already out there :).

Thanks.
Newkirk

Post by Newkirk »

Are you meaning usergroup mail?
I am available on AIM and MSN for support.
Please do not ask me until you have use the Knowledge Base and you have searched using the proper format.
Click here to download the internet!
FunkyDunky

Post by FunkyDunky »

From what I read on those types of usergroup mail mods, in most cases it actually e-mailing outside the forums. What I'm talking about is internal. Like an Admin forum would have a mailbag, which is viewed like any other forum, except the only way for anyone to post there is by messaging them as a whole by clicking "admin" group from a dropdown list instead of typing a specific name like normal messages.
karlsemple
Former Team Member

Post by karlsemple »

you may have more luck asking this in the mod requests forum.... especially if you have already searched the mod database and found nothing! For this reason i am going to move this into there for you :)

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Requests”