Advanced BB-Code Box 5.0

This forum is now closed as part of retiring phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

This forum is now closed due to phpBB2.0 being retired.
Trunks81

Advanced BB-Code Box 5.0

Post by Trunks81 »

Hi every one

i have installed this mod its realy nice but are there
Addons for this mod so i can add more bb-codes ?
Already found the wiki bb code for the advanced bbcode box 5
Which i need to have multi bb codes installed !
But i notice that if i want to install the last one i cant find any one the lines
Due that advanced bb code box is installed !
PaulusB

Post by PaulusB »

Any one know hou i get this bug fixt http://www.hvmdesign.com/viewtopic.php?t=945 Because the bug fix that the post there aint working :cry: its only teaks the width and the height away. How can i maken the [ram] [/ram] bbcode working also with the width and the height. Mabey the plugin is not correct

Code: Select all

<!-- BEGIN ram --><div align="center"><embed src="{URL}" align="center" width="275" height="40" type="audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin" console="cons" controls="ControlPanel" autostart="false"></embed></div><!-- END ram -->
Greets
Last edited by PaulusB on Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PaulusB

Post by PaulusB »

some one nows a bug fix for this 2 problems :wink:
freddie

Re: Advanced BB-Code Box 5.0

Post by freddie »

Trunks81 wrote: Hi every one

But i notice that if i want to install the last one i cant find any one the lines

just look at the code :) i did it and it wasn't that hard :)

PaulusB

Post by PaulusB »

Heb jij toevallig een nederlandse vertaling van de bbcode box 5.0 :?: zou je die mij willen mailen alvast dank
freddie

Post by freddie »

het probleem is dat die vertaalde bestanden ook een deel van de youtube-google code bevatten, dus dat het doorsturen van de bestanden dus niet echt een goede oplossing is :)

de bestanden die ge moet vertalen zijn add_bbcode.js en bbcode_box.js in de map mods/bbcode_box (en eigenlijk moet ge maar 1 bestand vertalen en daarne kopieren onder een andere naam want ze zijn allebei identiek :) )
Mandoo

Post by Mandoo »

For those of us who are either a) stupid of b) insanly bussy. Is there any chance of a walkthrough for adding bb code mods?

Also my problem is that the box gives me java scripts errors when i try to add smilies from the left hand side box. Any ideas?
PaulusB

Post by PaulusB »

on the hvm site there is a bug fix for.
PaulusB

Post by PaulusB »

PaulusB wrote: Any one know hou i get this bug fixt http://www.hvmdesign.com/viewtopic.php?t=945 Because the bug fix that the post there aint working :cry: its only teaks the width and the height away. How can i maken the [ram] [/ram] bbcode working also with the width and the height. Mabey the plugin is not correct

<!-- BEGIN ram --><div align="center"><embed src="{URL}" align="center" width="275" height="40" type="audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin" console="cons" controls="ControlPanel" autostart="false"></embed></div><!-- END ram -->
Greets

I have still this problem when i post a ram file is see the player but when i press play i see this

http://www.tt-forum.nl/forum/www.tt-forum.nl/garage/2pac.ram
when this is the file that must be played http://www.tt-forum.nl/garage/2pac.ram :?:
Mandoo

Post by Mandoo »

The HVM site is down for the moment so i cant get any info from there but after some searching i did find the smilies fix.

as to the issue that smilie insertion does not work with IE6. I found a variable that was not defined in the two javascript files: bbcode_box.js and add_bbcode.js 

At the end of the variable definitions (the lines that begin with VAR near the top of both files), insert this line: 

var baseHeight = 0; 
Not my fix, dont remember who gets the credit for this one but it seems to have bugged a lot of people.

Now can anyone give me some clear instructions on adding buttons to the bbcode box??? :?:
PaulusB

Post by PaulusB »

PaulusB wrote:
PaulusB wrote:Any one know hou i get this bug fixt http://www.hvmdesign.com/viewtopic.php?t=945 Because the bug fix that the post there aint working :cry: its only teaks the width and the height away. How can i maken the [ram] [/ram] bbcode working also with the width and the height. Mabey the plugin is not correct

Greets

I have still this problem when i post a ram file is see the player but when i press play i see this

http://www.tt-forum.nl/forum/www.tt-forum.nl/garage/2pac.ram
when this is the file that must be played http://www.tt-forum.nl/garage/2pac.ram :?:

Up :?: :idea: :!:
kmarion

Re: Advanced BB-Code Box 5.0

Post by kmarion »

freddie wrote:
Trunks81 wrote:Hi every one

just look at the code :) i did it and it wasn't that hard :)

I was trying to install the Youtube mod although it did not seem to fall inline since I had Advanced BB-Code Box 5.0 already installed and this mod relies on multi bb codes to be intalled instead. How did you work around it?
Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Brf »

If you are having problems with a mod, ask your question in that Mod's thread.
kmarion

Post by kmarion »

Sorry, someone had posted in this thread having success with applying it with Advanced BB-Code Box 5.0 that is why I asked here.
freddie

Post by freddie »

check inbox, ive send pb

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Requests”