Append a Header to Post Showing Post's "Topic"

This forum is now closed as part of retiring phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

This forum is now closed due to phpBB2.0 being retired.
mama_soap

Post by mama_soap »

ShadowCat13 wrote: It did show one error, though...

Posting after I logged out, I got this:

Could not obtain topic types for this topic

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 2

SELECT * FROM phpbb_ttls WHERE ttls_id =

Line : 560
File : posting.php

Gawd, my bad all the way :( Sorry - I think I've fixed what was causing the problem, please ping me if you see that (or anything else for that matter) again. Thanks for noticing!

Give me till Tuesday to work on putting this in MOD-format - I still have a couple of exams to study for, unfortunately, and that does get in the way a little :P

I'll be glad if you can find some use for this - and yes, I'm a lot better, thank you very much! :) Thanks for your prompt response too, I hope I can finalize/polish things up for you soon enough. If you notice any bugs, please do ping back here, or send me a PM - either way...

Cheers :D
ShadowCat13

Post by ShadowCat13 »

Doh...sorry, life threw me a curve and I didn't notice this had gone to 2 pages now...sheesh!

No bug this time...worked great!!!

Anyway, as I said, this is exactly what I'm looking for and I again want to thank you for your work on this!!

I will await the mod form when you have the time. No rush...I'm in the middle of 15 things right now myself so I know how it is :D
ShadowCat13

Post by ShadowCat13 »

Just bumping to show that I'm still checking...work's still hectic, but I'm still looking here when I can :)

And I'm still thankful that you took the time to make this :D
mama_soap

Post by mama_soap »

And I'm replying only to indicate that I'm still alive, lol.

Seriously, I'm so sorry I'm not keeping up with this. My computer crashed on me (I do have backups this time, but it's such a pain to reconstruct everything...), so I am slacking off on nearly everything :)

I'll put this down in MOD format hopefully before the end of this week.
If you do need it immediately I could give you the modified phpBB in some compressed format, and the SQL changes. However, that would only be useful assuming you don't have any other mods installed, I'm afraid. Just let me know if that'll make it any easier for you and I could mail it to you.

Again, sorry about the delay! :oops:
And here's hoping your 15 things are coming along well too :)
ShadowCat13

Post by ShadowCat13 »

LOL! No rush.

Hmm...backups...I should probably do something like that one of these days :oops:
ShadowCat13

Post by ShadowCat13 »

Just a bump :D
ShadowCat13

Bumpity...bumpity...

Post by ShadowCat13 »

Anyone home?

Just bumping again...

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Requests”