Shop Mod

This forum is now closed as part of retiring phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

This forum is now closed due to phpBB2.0 being retired.
beautibella

Shop Mod

Post by beautibella » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:15 pm

I installed the shop mod and it didn't install an admin place but installed successfully how do I install things in the shop mod.

Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Brf » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:43 am

If you have a question about a mod, you should ask your question as a reply to that mod's thread.

Zarath

Re: Shop Mod

Post by Zarath » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:17 am

If it was my shop mod, check under General Admin... :)

3Di
Former Team Member
Name: Marco

Re: Shop Mod

Post by 3Di » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:07 pm

Hello,

The MODs Request forum is not a place for creating threads to facilitate support for MODs. The phpBB Group does not have a dedicated MOD Support team as such, so to help facilitate receiving of support, we require you to posts all requests in the thread dedicated to that MOD. That means if the MOD you require support from is in the MODDB, posting your support request in the MOD Release thread in the MOD Releases, Announcements and Support forum. For MODs still in development, post your support request as a reply to the development thread of the MOD in the MODs in Development forum. This will allow the author of the MOD to quickly find your support request or problems with their MOD and to help you out or to fix the problem with the MOD.

If you found the MOD at a site other than phpbb.com, we don't have a place here where you can receive support for that MOD, and you will have to contact the author, either at their site or personally. The MOD when downloaded will contain the authors contact information.

Locked.

Thank you,
The phpBB MOD Team
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx.
Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user
Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades
👨‍🏫 | Take a tour to | The Studio | 👨‍🏫

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Requests”