v0.0.0 - Initial Beta in KMR
v0.0.1 - Open Beta, First major change:
1. Name changed to Advanced Banned User Manager
2. Added Ability to ban users. Works the same as the current ban user module. (uses same code to process bans).
3. Cut 2 un-needed variables
4. Removed Excess unused Code from template file and script.
5. Zip now contains both the Screenshot and the English Language pack.
6. Added use of Pre-existing phpbb variables. (i noticed a ever-so slight speed gain after doing this.)
7. Page now pulls user information for email bans.
v0.0.2 - Fixed Bug...
1. If bans do not exist for a certain Sort method it no longer dies.
2. If there are no bans it now shows a friendly No Bans message.
3. Pagination will only apear on pages if needed.
4. Screenshot is now a png file.
5. Smaller download size.
v0.1.0 - Overhaul
1. Re-did the entire code, Uses DBAL now and has less code makeing it load quicker.
2. Added an All sort option.
v0.2.0 - Minor Stuff
1. Clearified the Instalation instructions in reguards to language packs.
2. Re-organized zip file.
v1.0.0 - Version Numbering fix
1. Conformed to phpbb MOD Version Numbering Standards.
v1.0.1 - phpbb MOD install.txt Compliance
1. Re-did install.txt to conform to official phpbb MOD Template and actions.
v1.1.0 - New Features, Files, Language Handling.
1. Added Following Features. Ban Time, Banned By, Ban Reason, Edit Bans(Lets you add reasons to older bans)
2. Added New File's user_banlist_edit.tpl, and changelog.txt.
3. Removed Screenshot in zip to conserve file size.
4. Re did parts of original tpl file so that its more multi language friendly.
5. Nearly everything is dependant on language variables now.
6. Updated English Language Pack.
7. Renamed zip and Re-did version numbering.
v1.1.1 - Minor code revisions.
1. Switched all die codes to phpbb message_die(GENERAL_ERROR,'') messages.
2. Fixed minor typo in install.txt
3. Cleaned up code in all files to use proper nesting.(sometimes i can be anal about these things when perfecting code)
4. Sort selection now carries over to next page load.
Wooly Spud wrote: I guess i feel flatered. Someone used my mod as a base for theirs. Thats kinda an honor i guess. I like the way you handle the deleting of multiple bans. I might just use that in a later version of mine.
Which reminds me I uploaded a new version last night that fixes a minor error on certain versions of phpbb. - This was for you JJay!
ill get to work on some new stuff for it i guess.