Rich/HTML on Mass Email

This forum is now closed as part of retiring phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

This forum is now closed due to phpBB2.0 being retired.
BigRed01

Re: Rich/HTML on Mass Email

Post by BigRed01 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:47 pm

Nice simple mod. Just what I was looking for.

felthead

Post by felthead » Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:25 am

I have been using this mod (the one you show the fix for which has not been validated) weekly, for a few ,months with great success. Then, all of sudden = no go.
It only works if I send to Admin only.

I am thinking that my list is too large? Just over 1400. (what can I do if this is the case?)
I also have MEGA MAIL installed, and it "seemingly" worked (but only TEXT, not HTML), however I have asked one user whether she received the email and she says no...my system reports all were sent fine.

Any insights or alternative solutions would be appreciated! I really need to send HTML emails.

Thank you!

Lumpy Burgertushie

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:58 am

felthead wrote:I have been using this mod (the one you show the fix for which has not been validated) weekly, for a few ,months with great success. Then, all of sudden = no go.
It only works if I send to Admin only.

I am thinking that my list is too large? Just over 1400. (what can I do if this is the case?)
I also have MEGA MAIL installed, and it "seemingly" worked (but only TEXT, not HTML), however I have asked one user whether she received the email and she says no...my system reports all were sent fine.

Any insights or alternative solutions would be appreciated! I really need to send HTML emails.

Thank you!
when your mailing list reaches that many people, you should be switching to a real emailer type program.

robert
I am available for custom work on a donation basis. Please send me a PM with your needs.

Premium phpBB 3.2 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

OK, so what's the speed of dark?

VorowneTSG

Post by VorowneTSG » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:29 am

Wow, easy! Thanks!

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Requests”