Who is Online?

This forum is now closed as part of retiring phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

This forum is now closed due to phpBB2.0 being retired.
Squintz

Who is Online?

Post by Squintz »

I want to be able to add names to the Who is Online? So that it apears that people are always using my forum... Why you ask? Because people feel as if their question will get answered if other people are online at the time they are visiting my site. This will encourage guest to sign up and post messages...
MoonBuggy
Former Team Member

Post by MoonBuggy »

This would require a MOD, hence the move to Mod Reqests forum.
Above post comprised entirely of opinions © MoonBuggy. Cash value £0.02. Not redeemable in all stores. Check our website for full terms and conditions. Opinions come with no warranty either expressed or implied. ;)
Squintz

Post by Squintz »

bump^
MSENYSZAK

Post by MSENYSZAK »

could you not just edit the TPL?

On a side note: these "users" would have to be posting messages to make the board look active...
Squintz

Post by Squintz »

well if i added my name to the tpl and then i logged on it would dis[lay my name twice... I dont want that... I would like to have all the moderators names stay showing as if they were online and also have the total users online count be handled in the same fashion... The main point of me doing this is to get guest to sign up and post messages... They cant see that the board isnt really active untill they have signed up... Plus once enough people sign up then the board will be very active...

Anyone else have a better idea

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Requests”