Paypal IPN Subscription System

This forum is now closed as part of retiring phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

This forum is now closed due to phpBB2.0 being retired.
custmguru®

Post by custmguru® »

we use a subscription base at www.s-series.org

we have 3 levels of subscription...
Level 1 : Avatar, signature picture, access to subscriber forum #1. cost is $1.50 per month or $15 per year.

Level 2 : Level 1 membership plus access to a photo gallery. cost is $2.50 per month or $25 per year.

Level 3 : Level 2 plus email (username@s-series.org) cost is $5 per month or $50 per year.

now, to start i created a subscriber usergroup and then i added a slight mod to remove sig images and tied that in with the avatar toggle button. when i get notice of a subscriber, i go to thier user section, add a subscriber image and activate the avatar (which also turns on the sig images) and then i add them to the group. not too much work and i can add a level one subscriber in less than 2 minutes.

level 2 and 3's take a couple minutes more but this mod wont help with those since one is done through postnuke and the other is done through the site control panel...
shortbus

BUMP

Post by shortbus »

:arrow: BUMP

I would like this.

Anyone have any info?

I would pay to have this on my site.

Any takers? Contact me. (If you cant figure out how to reach me - your not qualified for the mod.)
evepowr

Post by evepowr »

Hey anyway you could make it so when someone purchased a subscription it would put them in a certain user group? If thats possible i would pay alot for it.
sketch42

Post by sketch42 »

reese

Post by reese »

there are so many people requesting a mod like this wonders why sumone hasnt completed one yet.. lol anywayz if anyone knows of one that has been completed and the link is "alive" please post me a link ty :D

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Requests”