OpenBB?

The 2.0.x discussion forum has been locked; this will remain read-only. The 3.0.x discussion forum has been renamed phpBB Discussion.
Kylecool

OpenBB?

Post by Kylecool »

I was wondering if anyone was making an OpenBB Converter? I have used it for a while and was very close with them, but after a lot of changes and disagreements with their staff and the amazament of phpBB2, I will probably changeover. Does anyone have or plan to make an OpenBB converter to phpbb2? Thanks so much.

-Kyle R. Reilly
www.kylecool.com
MidnightPyro

Post by MidnightPyro »

Look under the downloads section of this website. There should be a OpenBB convertor there.
Kylecool

Post by Kylecool »

Yea, I just saw that. Thank you! :) Has anyone used it? Is is like very stable?

-Kyle
MidnightPyro

Post by MidnightPyro »

I have absolutely no clue, but I would assume that if they put it on there, it would have to be relativly stable and work relativly well.
psoTFX
Former Team Member

Post by psoTFX »

No guarantees for any of the convertors (as it states). We don't write them nor do we (typically) test them. The ones listed are ones submitted on the dev board and given feedback there they seem 'okay' ... but YMMV and all that :)

Please, if anyone uses any convertor, leave feedback for others on this board.
Kylecool

Post by Kylecool »

Thanks. I'm going to try it later today and I will post feedback on it. :) GO PHPBB!!! :) At least your staff is nice. :)

-Kyle

Return to “2.0.x Discussion”