Logging in here.

The 2.0.x discussion forum has been locked; this will remain read-only. The 3.0.x discussion forum has been renamed phpBB Discussion.
blulegend

Logging in here.

Post by blulegend »

I find that when I go to the mods page, and come back to here, I get logged out and can't log back in without beginning a new session (close IE, and reopen).

Also if I select autologin when logging in, leave, and come back, I get logged out.
Kanuck
Former Team Member

Post by Kanuck »

Carefully watch the address bar. Does the domain always stay the same?
Kanuck
Former phpBB.com team member
blulegend

Post by blulegend »

The cookie must only work with beta.phpbb.com since if I go to that domain instead of www it seems to be fine.

Hmm... :roll:
Kylecool

Post by Kylecool »

blulegend wrote: The cookie must only work with beta.phpbb.com since if I go to that domain instead of www it seems to be fine.

Hmm... :roll:

Yea, same thing with me. :)

-Kyle
psoTFX
Former Team Member

Post by psoTFX »

Actually, it should've been the other way around (the cookiedomain was set to www.phpbb.com) ... it changed an hour or so ago to .phpbb.com ... are people still having problems (annoying that we never experienced this on the development site ... grrr!)
Kylecool

Post by Kylecool »

psoTFX wrote: Actually, it should've been the other way around (the cookiedomain was set to www.phpbb.com) ... it changed an hour or so ago to .phpbb.com ... are people still having problems (annoying that we never experienced this on the development site ... grrr!)

Yepz...

-Kyle
VACATION UNTIL june 29TH or 30th. :)
psoTFX
Former Team Member

Post by psoTFX »

Well, it's back to a blank domain now ... are you seeing sid= appended to URLs?
AL

Post by AL »

please correct me if i'm wrong but could it be that mods/downloads is pointing to beta.phpbb instead of www.phpbb ?? maybe some links didn't get updated?

just a thought...
"A nerd is someone whose life is focused on computers and technology, but a geek is someone whose life is focused on computers and technology and LIKES it that way."
ffeingol
Former Team Member

Post by ffeingol »

I'm working on getting that fixed :oops:. It's not quite a simple as fixing a link, but it should not take long.

Frank

Return to “2.0.x Discussion”