topic anywhere problems

The 2.0.x discussion forum has been locked; this will remain read-only. The 3.0.x discussion forum has been renamed phpBB Discussion.
plasmar

topic anywhere problems

Post by plasmar » Fri Jan 30, 2004 7:44 pm

I just installed topics anywhere, and when i goto www.mysite.com/topicsanywhere.php, under the "Select forum and/or category:" section, there is only 1 category listed when there are over 10. does anyone know how to fix this problem??

MoonBuggy
Former Team Member

Post by MoonBuggy » Fri Jan 30, 2004 7:45 pm

Please ask in the relevant part of the MOD forums - the phpBB Support/Discussion forums do not officially support MODs.
Above post comprised entirely of opinions © MoonBuggy. Cash value £0.02. Not redeemable in all stores. Check our website for full terms and conditions. Opinions come with no warranty either expressed or implied. ;)

plasmar

Post by plasmar » Fri Jan 30, 2004 7:54 pm

okay sry. i guess i tried the wrong section first b/c it said i could only post if i was a moderator. i'll repost there. please delete this.

well, i just tried again and it says only mod and admins can post. am i going to the wrong place?

A_Jelly_Doughnut
Former Team Member

Post by A_Jelly_Doughnut » Fri Jan 30, 2004 9:05 pm

Find the "Topics Anywhere" topic in the MOD Release forum, and reply to it ;)
A Donut's Blog
"Bach's Prelude (Cello Suite No. 1) is driving Indiana country roads in Autumn" - Ann Kish

Return to “2.0.x Discussion”