Should i use PhPBB

The 2.0.x discussion forum has been locked; this will remain read-only. The 3.0.x discussion forum has been renamed phpBB Discussion.
boosters

Should i use PhPBB

Post by boosters »

i am a software distributor in India and also i am launching a website, so in my website i want to start the community about latest softwares and etc etc. So phpBB is free to download with never expire or no trial period. I like phpbb forum because i see many site who r using this forum. :)

karlsemple
Former Team Member

Post by karlsemple »

Yes phpBB is free and will never expire :) you can download it and install it on your webhost, as for should you use it...we we are all phpBB fans so of course we are going to say yes to that :)

imac600

Post by imac600 »

It's a great forum software package. Generally has no disadvantages, and it's free. I say go for it. :)

boosters

Post by boosters »

eeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhoooooooooooooo. :P :P

Thanks , i have one question also, there is any mod that nobody can hack my phpbb forum

karlsemple
Former Team Member

Post by karlsemple »

boosters wrote: eeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhoooooooooooooo. :P :P

Thanks , i have one question also, there is any mod that nobody can hack my phpbb forum

You do not need a mod for this, just keep the forum software and any installed mods up to date and the forum will be secure :)

argv1900

Post by argv1900 »

PHPBB is great.
I've been using it for more than 3 years.

But make sure you update to latest release & install some anti spam mod.

Return to “2.0.x Discussion”