[Release] SE Pro Style 1.0.7

For style authors to post and receive feedback on 3.0.x styles still in development. Any development styles you wish to use on your live board should be installed with caution!
Scam Warning
Sr X

Re: [RELEASE] SE Pro Style 1.0.1

Post by Sr X »

DonkeyBiscuits wrote:Fantastic style and worthy of future support.
yes, this is my favorite style.
stokerpiller

Post by stokerpiller »

Sorry for the inconvenience guys, I dont have mush time at the moment, actually none.
If you cant wait I suggest that you update the style yourself, its not that hard.
Download the codechanges here: http://www.phpbb.com/downloads/olympus.php?update=1
and follow the instructions.
Remember that this is almost like prosilver, only files that are different is overall_header and overall_footer
I am done with phpBB
devxtech

Post by devxtech »

stokerpiller wrote:Sorry for the inconvenience guys, I dont have mush time at the moment, actually none.
If you cant wait I suggest that you update the style yourself, its not that hard.
Download the codechanges here: http://www.phpbb.com/downloads/olympus.php?update=1
Remember that this is almost like prosilver, only files that are different is overall_header and overall_footer
Do you happen to have a copy of the latest version of this style? The download link in the topic is broken as it goes back to your site. I am willing to manually update the theme myself but I just need a copy of the latest version you had.
stokerpiller

Post by stokerpiller »

You can get 3.0.5 and 3.0.6 here: SE Pro Download
I am done with phpBB
Sr X

Post by Sr X »

stokerpiller wrote:Sorry for the inconvenience guys, I dont have mush time at the moment, actually none.
I do not see there the "Code Changes", I can only see "Update Package", "Patch Files" and "Changed Files".
I think that SE Pro is different from prosilver in common.css, colours.css and stylesheet.css too.

I allways prefer uninstall this in SE Pro: Modified with Kamahls Button Menu in html version, header image from vladstudio and some other graphics and colors.

I think it would be easier to make changes in Prosilver Special Edition (3.0.7) for it to be similar to SE Pro...
Sr X

Post by Sr X »

the right site to "Code Changes" between 3.0.6 and 3.0.7 is here:
http://www.phpbb.com/support/code-changes/3.0.6/
Like cool!
stokerpiller

Re: [RELEASE] SE Pro Style 1.0.2

Post by stokerpiller »

Style updated
First post for download

PhpBB Version: 3.0.7
Style Version: 1.0.2
I am done with phpBB
hello85

Post by hello85 »

Im wondering how i can change the parameters under Last Post so that it can include a linkable topic title. So i want there to be the title of the last thread on the first row then the author then the time. Anyone know how to do that?
Mess
Name: Kim

Re: [RELEASE] SE Pro Style 1.0.0

Post by Mess »

stokerpiller wrote:FAQ

Active Buttons
Question: How can I make the buttons menu with active buttons?
Answer: Open styles/se_pro/template/overall_header.html and find:

Code: Select all

<li class="menu_button"><a href="{U_FAQ}"><span>{L_FAQ}</span></a></li>
replace with:

Code: Select all

<li<!-- IF SCRIPT_NAME == "faq" --> class="menu_button_active"<!-- ELSE --> class="menu_button"<!-- ENDIF -->><a href="{U_FAQ}"><span>{L_FAQ}</span></a></li>
The above code is just an example. You can do the same with any phpBB page.
Dumb question I'm sure, but what is Active Buttons?
jerrry

Post by jerrry »

I have found small problem with the smilies page (check the attached image). Color of title "Smiles" in the box isn't visible (only when I select text with mouse). Is there problem in my CSS files or is it problem of SE Pro Style? I didn't make any big changes in CSS. Can you please help me how to fix colors in this box?

jerrry

Post by jerrry »

No idea how to fix colors on screenshot above? :(
Arras

Post by Arras »

very nice
thnx
memoryproblems

Post by memoryproblems »

I've been having some problems, the bb code buttons on the page for new topic or reply don't seem to be working properly. It doesn't bother me, but I imagine it my anger my members, any idea on how to correct this?
Jaymie1989
Name: Jaymie

Post by Jaymie1989 »

Stokerpiller is no longer doing anything with phpBB3 any longer.

This means all his support is no longer.

If you want to download this and maintain this your self or with the help of phpBB3 users and phpBB team then you can download it here http://www.awesomestyles.com/phpbb3-styles/view/se-pro
Dear creators of Sesame Street,
Kids are still fat. Can I come back now?
Sincerely, Cookie Monster.

View my MODs - Need phpBB help with MODs and Styles? Take a look at my phpBB3 services
Raimon
Former Team Member
Name: Raimon Meuldijk

Re: [ABD] SE Pro Style 1.0.2

Post by Raimon »

As per above and the download links are not working any more i will lock this topic.

Stokerpiller; If you decided to return and want to work again with phpBB, please PM a Styles Team Member so he can reopen your topic.

Thanks for understanding.

The phpBB Styles Team
Need phpBB installation, extenstions, Styles or integrate phpBB with you website?
Contact me for fair prices and good service!

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles in Development”