[CDB] CoDFaction

For style authors to post and receive feedback on 3.0.x styles still in development. Any development styles you wish to use on your live board should be installed with caution!
Scam Warning
dandaaman

Re: [Release] CoDFaction (3.0.7) - Dark FPS/Call of Duty Sty

Post by dandaaman »

hi guys i dont really know alot about moding and stuff, im still new to the whole editing scene, but i tried to add 'Xbox leaderboard' mod to this style and i failed and broke it lol and had to reinstall and i now just tried it with 'SEO' Mod but i cant do that either, has anyone added these mods already and could send me a copy of their style? or maybe help me where im going wrong? or consider doing it if they are good ? :D

pm me please
CrossTrain

Post by CrossTrain »

I love this style and I'm currently running it. However, I cannot seem to figure out how the "view unread posts" button works so I can get to the first unread message instead of seeing the entire thread. I also cannot seem to make the TOP button work to return to the top of the page. I'm using XP SP3 and Google Chrome. Thanks in advance...
Frostwolfxy

Post by Frostwolfxy »

Hello,

I have 2 questions about the COD-style faction ...

First How do I get the bar between the various forums?
2nd Is there a feature with which you wrote the last article comes into a thread?

P.S. I love the style:)

mfg

Frostwolf
DarkAlchemist

Post by DarkAlchemist »

This style I use and until I started getting users asking me, and subsequently started to change my styles, I did not know it was missing a big feature. The feature it seems to be missing is a subscription button. Seems to be no way to subscribe to threads or forums but if I try some other themes/styles they have it.
Daniel Exe

Post by Daniel Exe »

The latest release, which is expected shortly, has this. For now, just grab it off http://www.gamexe.net/CoDFaction106.zip
My phpBB3 styles: 610nm, Cerulean, CoDFaction, DarkFantasy, GuildWarsAlliance, twilightBB
http://www.gamexe.net
IronManC

Post by IronManC »

Dear Daniel, I am trying to add custom banner to replace the 'CodFaction' one, but I have tried a million things with the coding. I just can't seem to replace it. How do I do it?

I'm trying to add this image: http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd19 ... annerb.jpg
Daniel Exe

Post by Daniel Exe »

Have you tried refreshing the imageset afterward?
My phpBB3 styles: 610nm, Cerulean, CoDFaction, DarkFantasy, GuildWarsAlliance, twilightBB
http://www.gamexe.net
EddieTheBod

Post by EddieTheBod »

Hi Daniel, love your style!

I would like to set the margins wider on it, though, in order to support images up to 1024px in width (that won't stretch the post outside of the boundaries.)

I'm wondering what values in the style sheet (this is where you'd change it, correct?) should be adjusted to get it the preferred width. I'm also wondering if the corresponding custom images will sort of scale out to match? Or if some would need to be adjusted?
Qiaeru
Former Team Member

Post by Qiaeru »

CoDFaction is now in our Customisatin Database.
Please download it from here and ask for support from there.

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles in Development”