[Release] Supernova (phpBB 3.0.8)

For style authors to post and receive feedback on 3.0.x styles still in development. Any development styles you wish to use on your live board should be installed with caution!
Anti-Spam Guide
Locked
cfotoceo
Registered User
Posts: 162
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:34 am

Re: [Release] Supernova (phpBB 3.0.8)

Post by cfotoceo »

Great mod,
Last edited by cfotoceo on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
zenpher
Registered User
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:32 am

Re: [Release] Supernova (phpBB 3.0.8)

Post by zenpher »

san3auni wrote:we mean about rtl
to change header and navbar ....
like this http://www.naeledu.com/edu/viewtopic.ph ... 13&start=0

--------------------------
how can i add button to header like facebook twitter Rss ....
-------
thanks
Whoa, where can we get the black colour?
McStormify
Registered User
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:53 pm

Re: [Release] Supernova (phpBB 3.0.8)

Post by McStormify »

Christian, could you take a look at this please? http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... #p12905090
User avatar
noth
Registered User
Posts: 2483
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:10 pm
Location: North Surrey
Contact:

Re: [Release] Supernova (phpBB 3.0.8)

Post by noth »

damianfrai wrote:hi Christian, great style!
2 questions please:

1. I would like to update the style from previous version to 3.0.8 version. is there a way to do so without loosing all changed I've made to the style files? I have installed a few mods and wouldn't want to do this all over again.

2. How do I set the style to be RTL? you wrote a few posts back it should be in the user control panel, but I couldn't find it. a detailed "howto" would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!
in my case I am planning to save all my index_body.html, viewtopic.html and memberlistview.html files, then upload the 308 version over the top then nick the mod codes from the saved files and simply "put them back" into the new 308 versions :lol: usually works but quite a chore
_mayhem_
Registered User
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:17 pm
Location: Turkey - istanbul
Name: Unsal ASLANBAS
Contact:

Re: [Release] Supernova (phpBB 3.0.8)

Post by _mayhem_ »

icon_post_delete
icon_post_edit
icon_post_info
icon_post_quote
icon_post_report
icon_user_warn

upload pls. psds.

Turkish Edit = http://forum.sonmermi.com
http://uabnet.com ==)) Turkish Board.
mochitto
Registered User
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:49 pm

Re: [Release] Supernova (3.0.7)

Post by mochitto »

Banglacafe wrote:Hello I need Logo >>

JotilsForum


And


JotilForum.Com



thanks
Image
Image
snake1987
Registered User
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:15 pm

Re: [Release] Supernova (phpBB 3.0.8)

Post by snake1987 »

Great style, Absolution was awesome but Supernova is way better!
Nice job!
_mayhem_ wrote:icon_post_delete
icon_post_edit
icon_post_info
icon_post_quote
icon_post_report
icon_user_warn

upload pls. psds.

Turkish Edit = http://forum.sonmermi.com
I need those PSDs too. I really appreciate it if someone can send me the psd
Thanks!
Perfectogeek
Registered User
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:43 am

Re: [Release] Supernova (phpBB 3.0.8)

Post by Perfectogeek »

I need a logo still for The Pet Whisperer is anyone is ok with doing it.
CrazyGirl
Registered User
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:33 pm

Re: [Release] Supernova (3.0.7)

Post by CrazyGirl »

Nawid wrote:Thank you Christian.

By the way, the orange style I made is working perfectly.
Click on the image below to see it live :mrgreen: I think it's wonderful!
Image

EDIT: if someone would like to have the orange style, just ask me (I would like to know how many people want this) :lol: of course, I'll post the needed files then.
Man, I need this orange style. Please, give me link for download of .psd files.
Thanks in advance. ;]
User avatar
Boardtalk.net
Registered User
Posts: 1219
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:12 pm
Location: Ireland
Name: Colette
Contact:

Re: [Release] Supernova (3.0.7)

Post by Boardtalk.net »

CrazyBitch wrote:...Man, I need this orange style. Please, give me link for download of .psd files.
Thanks in advance. ;]
Why dont you ask Nawid, am sure he wouldn't mind giving it to you
Link: http://www.schoollife.nl/forum/index.php

Or you could try this, I haven't tried it but its worth a go;
EmmaBlack wrote:I had a quick look about your request.
Here is how to a a new colour :
  1. Create a new CSS file in styles/supernova/theme/css/ using blue.css, red.css or green.css as a model ;
  2. In styles/supernova/template/overall_header.html add this :

    Code: Select all

    <a href="#" rel="{T_THEME_PATH}/colours/yellow.css"><img src="{T_THEME_PATH}/images/red-cube.png" width="12" height="12" alt="" class="colour-block" /></a>
    after :

    Code: Select all

    <a href="#" rel="{T_STYLESHEET_LINK}"><img src="{T_THEME_PATH}/images/blue-cube.png" width="12" height="12" alt="" class="colour-block" /></a>
    Don't forget to replace yellow.css by the name of your previously created CSS file ;
  3. Create all the images in styles/supernova/theme/images/your_color, again based on the content of the folders red, green, blue ;
  4. Finally, refresh your template cash ;
Topic Link: http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... #p12817661
User avatar
Rahber
Former Team Member
Posts: 2720
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:39 pm
Location: Pakistan
Name: Rahber
Contact:

Re: [Release] Supernova (phpBB 3.0.8)

Post by Rahber »

Perfectogeek
Registered User
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:43 am

Re: [Release] Supernova (phpBB 3.0.8)

Post by Perfectogeek »

Thank you very much for making this...Much appreciated.
darocker077
Registered User
Posts: 512
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:53 pm
Location: ..:: Index.php ::..
Name: darocker 077
Contact:

Re: [Release] Supernova (3.0.7)

Post by darocker077 »

Nawid wrote:Thank you Christian.

By the way, the orange style I made is working perfectly.
Click on the image below to see it live :mrgreen: I think it's wonderful!
Image

EDIT: if someone would like to have the orange style, just ask me (I would like to know how many people want this) :lol: of course, I'll post the needed files then.
Man, I need this orange style. Please, give me link for download of .psd files.
Thanks in advance. ;][/quote]


Hey!! Nawid... it's damn cool man... can I have that orange theme if you don't mind....... please!!


And hey! christian I need the logo as this to my site... : I-SHARE LANKA.... ;)

Thanks in advance....
..:: RoCkInG dUdE ::..
:: MBCS | MCP | MCTS | MCSA
:: GeekLK - Tech in Simplified English
Miecio.
Registered User
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:02 pm

Re: [Release] Supernova (phpBB 3.0.8)

Post by Miecio. »

Hey, THANKS for this syle :) , style is super dude ;]
If u want u can see demo on : rule6a :)
Last edited by KeithR on Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: http://www.phpbb.com/rules/#rule6a
CrazyGirl
Registered User
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:33 pm

Re: [Release] Supernova (3.0.7)

Post by CrazyGirl »

Boardtalk.net wrote:
CrazyBitch wrote:...Man, I need this orange style. Please, give me link for download of .psd files.
Thanks in advance. ;]
Why dont you ask Nawid, am sure he wouldn't mind giving it to you
Link: http://www.schoollife.nl/forum/index.php

Or you could try this, I haven't tried it but its worth a go;
EmmaBlack wrote:I had a quick look about your request.
Here is how to a a new colour :
  1. Create a new CSS file in styles/supernova/theme/css/ using blue.css, red.css or green.css as a model ;
  2. In styles/supernova/template/overall_header.html add this :

    Code: Select all

    <a href="#" rel="{T_THEME_PATH}/colours/yellow.css"><img src="{T_THEME_PATH}/images/red-cube.png" width="12" height="12" alt="" class="colour-block" /></a>
    after :

    Code: Select all

    <a href="#" rel="{T_STYLESHEET_LINK}"><img src="{T_THEME_PATH}/images/blue-cube.png" width="12" height="12" alt="" class="colour-block" /></a>
    Don't forget to replace yellow.css by the name of your previously created CSS file ;
  3. Create all the images in styles/supernova/theme/images/your_color, again based on the content of the folders red, green, blue ;
  4. Finally, refresh your template cash ;
Topic Link: http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... #p12817661
I wrote him but he did not answer my question.. Thank you. ;]
Last edited by CrazyGirl on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Locked

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles in Development”