[Release] Terayon 4.0.25 (phpBB 3.0.12)

For style authors to post and receive feedback on 3.0.x styles still in development. Any development styles you wish to use on your live board should be installed with caution!
Scam Warning
lithosphere

Re: [Release] Terayon 4.0.6 (phpBB 3.0.8)

Post by lithosphere »

Well I've looked through my recent changes and nothing is popping out screaming big error message, I did note that sometimes when I make these updates that sometimes I need to completely remove the older version along with making sure its removed from the database then installing the fresh version. Perhaps you might need to do the same? Please let me know if you've resolved your problem as I'm still waiting for your PM or message here thanks. ;)
I have wasted my hours -Leonardo Da Vinci
tcretsi

Re: [Release] Terayon 4.1.0 (phpBB 3.0.9)

Post by tcretsi »

Not sure if this posted before but anyway, for some reason when I use the imageset, the edit button and the quote button do not appear after posting. If I switch to any other imageset, they are there. Tried just about everything I can think of. Please let me know if there's something more I can do to make the imageset for this style work correctly.

Thanks!
lithosphere

Re: [Release] Terayon 4.1.0 (phpBB 3.0.9)

Post by lithosphere »

Heya, I'll take a look and see if its anything with the theme itself, lemme know if you resolved the issue by then. Until then please pardon the delay its late and I'll probably take a look at this tomorrow. Thanks again and check back later.

Edited to add - Ok after laying in bed for a bit I couldn't sleep cause I was thinking about this problem. I decided to run some tests on my end and see if it was something within the theme I could locate possibly duplicate. Unfortunately I couldn't, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the style. I've even check the code and cfg files to see if possibly I labelled something incorrectly. Again I couldn't find anything that would cause the imageset and those two particular images to not render.

I am releasing an update to the style to fix some other glitches with the theme style (thanks to Derky @ phpbb3styles.net for the input) perhaps that may resolve your issue? This new update should be available by the time you read this post. I would suggest you remove and clear your cache of the old one then try this new one. Also I suggest trying the Load Setting (located on the left side under Server Configuration) in your Admin Control Panel. Then clicking on Yes beside the option "Recompile stale style components: Check for updated style components on filesystem and recompile." then hitting the submit button.

Please keep me posted on your progress. Thanks
VOLKERMORD

Re: [Release] Terayon 4.1.1 (phpBB 3.0.9)

Post by VOLKERMORD »

I prefer old vresion Terayon v4.0.3 ,with a small change looks great ;)

Demo: http://nordlandvolk.uv.ro
Last edited by VOLKERMORD on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Har tios tintoninos insus tiko is dakon kand sia til kogaion ilmaton hlioylo pleiste naktoilo
lithosphere

Post by lithosphere »

Hi, nice mod to the style, I might do something similar. I like the idea though, thanks for the suggestion.
Mess
Name: Kim

Post by Mess »

Looks great, good work.
lithosphere

Post by lithosphere »

Mess wrote:Looks great, good work.
Hi, thank you for the compliment, best regards. :)
archivar

Post by archivar »

Hello lithosphere,
I have found errors in the index_body.html and in the overall_footer.html and fixed.
It concerns the presentation of birthdays and some XHTML-Valid-error.
In addition, I had it a little in the common.css add.
The link to download the files I send you via PM.
Maybe you can consider this in the next Verion.
Best regards, Archivar
Sorry for my English Google Translation.
lithosphere

Post by lithosphere »

thank you got your PM, I'll review asap
lithosphere

Re: [Release] Terayon 4.1.4 (phpBB 3.0.9)

Post by lithosphere »

Hate to bump just for an update, but I did a few changes an updates to the theme. Please update to the latest version if you haven't already. Thank you, also please read my first and second post in this thread to see the changes.
Peter77sx

Post by Peter77sx »

Updates are always appreciated. Thanks :)
mrvegas

Post by mrvegas »

Thanks for the update.
Love this Style
WMLogistic

Post by WMLogistic »

thanks lithosphere for this beautifull style ...

i have a problem with ZOOM on navigator

What should I change to avoid this?
lithosphere

Post by lithosphere »

Hiya

Thanks for compliment and that's an interesting glitch I never thought to look at when I designed the theme. I never intended it be viewed with zoom/magnifier. But after some quick testing I can see I'm going to need to revise the theme's css code in order to make it compatible with that function. I see the default prosilver theme experiences this same oddity, its just not so noticeable.

I will make the necessary revisions to my theme design and release that update very soon.

Again sorry for the delay, I'll try resolve the issue before the end of this weekend. I would do it now but its late and I'm going to be out for most of the day on Sat. But I'll get around to it asap.

In the meantime if you wish to work on it yourself, look @ the content.css file located within your phpBB3 install ; phpBB3\styles\Terayon4\theme you'll need to play around with the following area of the css code

around line 263

Code: Select all

.postbody {
	padding: 0;
	line-height: 1.48em;
	color: #344258;
	width: 76%;
	float: right;
	clear: both;
	margin: 1px;
}
and

around line 773

Code: Select all

.postprofile {
	/* Also see tweaks.css */
	margin: 5px;
	padding-top: 5px;
	min-height: 150px;
	color: #666666;
	width: 22%;
	float: left;
	display: inline;
	background-color: #C8C8C8;
}
Also you can try editing the viewtopic_body.html (phpBB3\styles\Terayon4\template) to further implement any other changes you may want to affect. These are the main files you'll need to look at should you wish to resolve the issue on your own.

Best regards

edited to add - I've decided to delay an update until I finish this fix along with a few other design elements I want to implement. So I won't be releasing an update today or tomorrow. Hopefully within the next week or so, again sorry for the delay.
WMLogistic

Post by WMLogistic »

thank you I'll wait ... no prob :)
there is also another display problem

Will it be possible for the update to have a txt file or xml with changes to make, like installing a mod, because my forum is active and I would not have to redo all my installations.

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles in Development”