[Released] Jade - WoW Pandaria 1.0.5 (phpBB 3.0.12)

For style authors to post and receive feedback on 3.0.x styles still in development. Any development styles you wish to use on your live board should be installed with caution!
Ideas Centre
Sajaki
Name: Andreas

Re: [Released] Jade - WoW Pandaria 1.0.3 (phpBB 3.0.11)

Post by Sajaki » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:03 am

Arkadian wrote:Hello guys i have problem with Jade theme, i am kinda new to phpbb forums and i can't resolve problem with few matters. My biggest problem is with 1 frame wich is across half page and i can't find how to remove that frame.
It's not a style related issue but has to do with a mod you installed.

Moreover, support on my styles and mods is given on bbdkp.com only.

fifane

Re: [Released] Jade - WoW Pandaria 1.0.4 (phpBB 3.0.11)

Post by fifane » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Hi Sajaki,

I want you congratulation for a beautiful workable style MOP of WOW. Many thanks.

And my little question is how in your style possible to connect in administration of PHPBB3 ?
Now I need to change style to silver for find a link to administration.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Fifane

Sajaki

Post by Sajaki » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:16 am

Hi Fifane,

The ACP link should be viewable at the bottom last line of the page.

cacahuete586

Post by cacahuete586 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:00 am

Hi,

I use the non-premodded version and when I want delete cache, I've this error on ACP:

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/acp/acp_styles.php on line 1114: filemtime() [function.filemtime]: stat failed for ./../styles/prosilver/template/dkp/dkpheader.html
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/acp/acp_styles.php on line 1114: filemtime() [function.filemtime]: stat failed for ./../styles/prosilver/template/bbtips/bbtips_header.html
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/acp/acp_styles.php on line 1114: filemtime() [function.filemtime]: stat failed for ./../styles/prosilver/template/planner/calendar/planner_view_month.html
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/adm/index.php on line 155: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/adm/index.php on line 156: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Any idea ?

I was mistaken version, at the beginning I had taken modded version. I uninstalled the theme to install the unmodded version.

EDIT: resolved, delete the overall cache :)

zacky

Post by zacky » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:57 am

It looks great.
But the download link is not working. Is there an alternate link I want to install it on my forum?
Thank you,

Sajaki

Re: [Released] Jade - WoW Pandaria 1.0 (phpBB 3.0.10)

Post by Sajaki » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:39 pm

Sajaki wrote:hi,

you need to click on "download"

DreamSeller77

Post by DreamSeller77 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:22 am

Hello,

The theme is awesome but i get some problem i have solved but i don't know how to fix one things...
The menu (in overall_header.html) disappears a few times and it would be flat due when you click on a "new" link, a link has never been clicked at earlier
I have 2 screenshots to show you:
Index forum is not the same of Index du forum, the text change completly
The only one solve i found its to edit the html template in "Style", open overall_header.html and save it. But it's don't fix it definitively
It's the same for the copyright with the overall_footer.html, its reset when i add a copyright of me.

Sorry for my bad english, i'm french :/

Thx a lot for answering :)

DreamSeller

brettlefty

Post by brettlefty » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:18 am

I noticed you can modify overall_header.html around line 136 and change the hardcoded message of the day to {SITE_DESCRIPTION} and then use your site description config area from the ACP to change your message of the day without having to change anything else.

clandaries

Post by clandaries » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:27 am

Hello,

i love this Style but it is to narrow for me, is it possible to make it dynamically in the width?

Sorry for my english.

Regards.

fifane

Post by fifane » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:29 pm

Sajaki wrote:Hi Fifane,

The ACP link should be viewable at the bottom last line of the page.
Thank you a lot for your response !

Fifane

Sajaki

Re: [Released] Jade - WoW Pandaria 1.0.5 (phpBB 3.0.12)

Post by Sajaki » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:16 pm

the style is now updated for phpbb 3.0.12.

BiG_SerGiO

Post by BiG_SerGiO » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:36 pm

Looks pretty neat, will try it on my guilds forum ;)

Sajaki

Post by Sajaki » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:00 am

beware that it is packaged as a mod. lots of people get confused by that..

The danger here is that people uninstall the mod from automod before deleting the style from the styles acp, This generates a general error when navigating back to the index. and so they then complain that i broke their forum. it happened.

So if you prefer the classic way, here's how. once you downloaded the zip file there is a "root" folder. inside that there's a "styles" folder. inside that there's a "jade" folder. upload the "jade" folder to /styles.
Then copy the /includes/hooks/hook_jade.php to /includes/hooks/hook_jade.php. Then activate the style in the acp.

schmitzal

Post by schmitzal » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:31 pm

Hi Sajaki,

I would like to change the background image and use supersized-js. With this small script, the board would scroll over the background image and it's not longer needed to stretch the background image for the content section when content gets longer.

For that I need the background image itself (without board stuff) and the images for the board stuff whitout background. Could you provide them to me?

If you like this feature I will send you a patch to include it in your theme.

I would like to send you example links but the this board recognize it as spam/advertisement for another website. May you google for supersized-js to find some examples.

If you want, you can send me a private message with your email adress or skype (I cant write you any PM cuz I havent wrote 5 posts yet).

Would be amazing if you help me with this.

Best regards and thanks for this great theme!

Alex

Francoisjunior

Post by Francoisjunior » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:50 pm

WOW! nice...good job

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles in Development”