[Release] WysiBB Style (phpBB 3.0.12)

For style authors to post and receive feedback on 3.0.x styles still in development. Any development styles you wish to use on your live board should be installed with caution!
Get Involved
Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: [Release] WysiBB Style (phpBB 3.0.12)

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

read through this whole topic. there seems to be a lot of problems like this. there seems to be things/files missing etc.

remember, this style is still in developement and really shouldn't be used in a live board until all the bugs are worked out and it is officially released.

robert
Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.
Tarantino

Re: [Release] WysiBB Style (phpBB 3.0.12)

Post by Tarantino »

Hi there, I love this style. But it has some issues:

1st:
With this style, even as an admin, it doesn't give the option to make new posts in locked forums, or reply to locked posts. In the prosilver style, this was no problem, and usually is something that the admin should be able to do. However, no "New Post" or "Reply" buttons are showing.

2nd:
I discovered that the forums no longer have the "Go to first new post" link at the front of a topic...this is an extremely useful feature, otherwise it can be difficult in a long thread for users to find exactly where the new posts begin.

3rd:
Found too that the forum has also lost the link to show unread posts.

Best Regards and keep working on the style ;)

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles in Development”