A major update!
I'm proud to announce a new, improved ColorizeIt editor! Its a completely new script, not a simple upgrade from old version.
What's new in it:
- Completely new layout, which is easier to use for beginners.
- You can change any color, including gray colors.
- In old version you could only change hue and saturation, in new version there are many more options: changing hue/saturation/luminosity, inverting colors, mixing colors. All those features are available in advanced mode. To switch to advanced mode you need to click a button on right side of color editor.
- Color picker. You can select colors directly from sample image. This feature is not available to Internet Explorer users, unless they have Google Chrome Frame plugin installed.
- Options for style downloads. You can select version of style you want to download.
- You can match colors. Option is available in advanced mode (click middle button on right side of editor) or from popup (click right button on right side of editor).
Currently available layouts:
1. Default prosilver
2. Prosilver SE
(designed by styles team, posted with permission):
1. You can select which side poster's profile will be at:
- Right side (like on this forum)
- Left side (see screenshot)
Have fun customizing prosilver and other styles! If you have any questions or suggestions, please post them in this thread.