[PRE-RELEASE] pro Aqueous

For style authors to post and receive feedback on 3.0.x styles still in development. Any development styles you wish to use on your live board should be installed with caution!
Suggested Hosts
digitalnerd

[PRE-RELEASE] pro Aqueous

Post by digitalnerd »

Style Name: Aqueous
I Call it proAqueous
Style Demo: Here
Style Download: Here

Notes:

Aqueous is based on the wonderful style with the same name from Six Shooter Media. It's a very light style featuring 2 columns. I personally love it very much. The style is still under developement but i am releasing it for anyone willing to test. For the time being the style has all the sidebar hardcoded in each template. I will very soon include it only and put all the actual content in a single file.
Due to the fact that redirect pages are hardcoded into phpbb and not using template files it's impossible for me (at least now) to add the sidebar to the redirect pages. In fact i can doit but from outside the style itself by editing posting.php/ucp.php etc, which defeats the purpose of creating a style as it is. I strongly recommend phpbb3 team to make templates for redirect pages as well instead of hard coding it.
Anyway back to this style it uses a rss parser in the left sidebar (magpie rss) and google adsense code. If you want me to help you customize this template for you dont hesitate to contact me.

TODO List
- move all the sidebar content in a single file that will be included in the rest
- find a way to customize the redirect pages so the sidebar appears on redirect pages too
- cleanup *.css a little bit more
- and finally ... find time to get some rest:)

Warm Regards
Andy
digitalnerd

Re: [PRE-RELEASE] pro Aqueous

Post by digitalnerd »

For some reason the theme didnt worked until i refreshed it. Now it's available

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles in Development”