Style includes 4 base color schemes:
Demo (Avalon): demo
Demo (Avalon Blue): demo
Demo (Avalon Green): demo
Demo (Avalon Cyan): demo
and unlimited additional color schemes: http://beta.colorizeit.com/index.php?st ... bb3_avalon
Style Downloads: click here
script you can create any color scheme. Follow this url
, adjust colors as you like. No image/html editing required - everything is done automatically. You just change colors, rename style and click "Download".
- To switch fixed/expanded version change width in ca_config.html. You might have to clear cache (delete files in "cache" directory) after editing that file.
- I haven't fully tested this style on Windows, so if you notice any problems please post them in this thread.
- Version of first release is 1.2.0 instead of 1.0.0 because it uses same code as my other styles and number means version of template set.
- PSD files are available on download page.
- 10 language packs are available on download page