[ABD] Eve-Online

For style authors to post and receive feedback on 3.0.x styles still in development. Any development styles you wish to use on your live board should be installed with caution!
Scam Warning
bulldogg

Re: [Release] Eve-Online for phpBB3 Gold

Post by bulldogg »

can anyone post a download link for this theme? the link in the posts above dont work

ChaosBurnt

Post by ChaosBurnt »

bulldogg wrote:can anyone post a download link for this theme? the link in the posts above dont work

Yeah, sorry about that mate, some really childish little jerks at the Screaming Wench forum hacked my server and left a really spiteful virus on there. My server closed my account and just dumped me on the spot as this was the fourth time someone has hacked my account there, really not making me want to make stuff for people when this keeps happening.
I'm trying to decide if I really want to keep giving so much time freely when childish little jerks like those go around destroying peoples sites, and nothing ever gets done about it which makes it worse.
I'll let you know if I ever pluck up the energy to come back to phpbb3 template design.
For everyone's information, the templates I provided are back under the copyright property of the original designer, EidolonHades.

Ryster092
Name: Ryan Spooner

Post by Ryster092 »

The moment you give up, they win.

wengole

Post by wengole »

That really sucks man. Was looking forward to this theme.

Not wanting to be an obvious plug, but if you need some new hosting, check out Network EQ. We actively monitor our network against intruders of all kinds and our hosting server resides behind a Cisco ASA firewall.

Dominick140

Post by Dominick140 »

Is there any chance of posting a seperate download location on that eve-online style for phpBB 3?
Id really appreciate it

ChaosBurnt

Post by ChaosBurnt »

Dominick140 wrote:Is there any chance of posting a seperate download location on that eve-online style for phpBB 3?
Id really appreciate it
I've just now setup a new site for my phpBB3 templates, link is in my sig'.
Eve Online is actually 3.0, I will hopefully be able to update it to 3.1 for you tomorrow. I'm having a lot of trouble with my present host company, my sites aren't loading properly and they're giving me a load of crap without resolving the problem. I will do my best for you
For everyone's information, the templates I provided are back under the copyright property of the original designer, EidolonHades.

petteyg359

Post by petteyg359 »

If you need a new host, I've got a cPanel VPS I could give you an account on. Free, provided you don't overload my CPU/RAM (bandwidth is unmetered, so no problem there) :p I really need an EVE theme for the site I'm doing for my alliance, and forum software choice at this point is whichever one I first find a good EVE theme for :)

ChaosBurnt

Post by ChaosBurnt »

petteyg359 wrote:If you need a new host, I've got a cPanel VPS I could give you an account on. Free, provided you don't overload my CPU/RAM (bandwidth is unmetered, so no problem there) :p I really need an EVE theme for the site I'm doing for my alliance, and forum software choice at this point is whichever one I first find a good EVE theme for :)

Thanks, but no thanks.
I make own way through life, your offer is kind but I cannot accept.

I've just finished 3 templates for CH and have 13 to update there, I have looked at update of Eve, the graphics could do with being re-made in truth. I am not satisfied with their quality, perhaps general overhaul of Eve is required, apart from images taken from source I make own graphics, this takes a lot of my time you see.

ChaosBurnt

Re: [Dev] Eve-Online for phpBB3.0.1

Post by ChaosBurnt »

I've started remodelling my Eve-Online template, the old version was simply too tatty and I shy from its sight in truth.
The remake is a way off its completion but it is under way.

Any one genuinely interested in the progress can keep updated via the link below, when it is completed there will be two versions available, the open access and the members version.

Here's the link to view progress: http://chaosburnt.com/phpbb3styles/view ... ?f=51&t=32

ChaosBurnt

Re: [Release] Eve-Online Pro for phpBB3.0.1

Post by ChaosBurnt »

Template re-released, completely remodelled on prosilver, updated to 3.0.1

ChaosBurnt

Re: [Release] Eve-Online Pro for phpBB3.0.2

Post by ChaosBurnt »

Template removed.

No open access templates will be available on my site, member downloads only from now on.
This is contrary to this sites rules so I am removing template downloads.

chase_turpin

Re: template removed

Post by chase_turpin »

Whats the status on this style?
My current project Gamer Union Any and all help is welcome!

Greenweaver
Former Team Member

Re: template removed

Post by Greenweaver »

I think the previous post by the style author to your post sums up the authors stance regarding this style. You should seek further information from the site itself as it will not be released here at phpBB.com.

And thus Image
Modage: Page Title Number MOD
Linkage: Find me at Styles Support & Discussion | Get a new style | Customise your style | phpBB userguide
Noteage:
Graphics requests to members over 20 posts and genuine phpbb requirements | I do not provide custom psd files

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles in Development”