[Release] Aero (phpBB 3.0.12)

For style authors to post and receive feedback on 3.0.x styles still in development. Any development styles you wish to use on your live board should be installed with caution!
Anti-Spam Guide
Boardtalk.net
Name: Colette

Re: [Release] Aero (phpBB 3.0.7)

Post by Boardtalk.net »

wbjeep wrote:can someone here help me. btw I was told to post in this thread for a correct answer. I have a forum that my 9yo and I work on, its at http://www.wbjeep.com/forum we added an arcade and someone else added a navbar button for the arcade. I have asked him how and where he did it but havent gotten a response from him. anyway my problem is the button doesnt link to the place I want it to. Ive had such a time trying to skin the arcade with the aero blue skin I made the category in subsilver2. I need to find where to edit the button link to send it to the arcade category instead of arcade.php. I have looked all over overall header and dont see anything to do with the arcade button. can someone help ?
This might help for the styling of the arcade mod on the aero themes.. but save a copy of your origional just in case.
Link: Boardtalk Aero - Arcade

As for the link to the category, can you post up your overall_header.html and a link to the catagory you want to go to.
Boardtalk.net

Post by Boardtalk.net »

aliraj9 wrote:is there any aerored style support for instaling user blog mod and calender mod?
I tried to get the blog mod to work but the only problem i found was (as far as i remember).. the 'new topic' button was showing wrong. Didn't try the calender mod as I'm moving all my forum styles away to other styles that are easier to work with.
wbjeep

Post by wbjeep »

This might help for the styling of the arcade mod on the aero themes.. but save a copy of your origional just in case.
Link: Boardtalk Aero - Arcade

As for the link to the category, can you post up your overall_header.html and a link to the catagory you want to go to.

dude thanks for your help.. getting the skin to work for me would be so much better. however I have already downloaded the zip file and overwritten the file in my template. but it changed nothing for me. Im not sure what if done wrong but Im excited to see the demo and even more excited to get mine looking that way.
Boardtalk.net

Post by Boardtalk.net »

Did you refresh the aero template in the ACP and then Purge the cache. Then go to the arcade and press and hold togeather Ctrl and F5

hope that helps,
;)
wbjeep

Post by wbjeep »

mmm no...
wbjeep

Post by wbjeep »

i obviously dont know how to refresh the aero template and purge the cache

scratch that i did it.. woot the arcade page looks great now but my arcade button is gone and now i need to know how to get it back
Boardtalk.net

Post by Boardtalk.net »

thanks okay,
go to your Administration Control Panel
on the top you'll see Styles click on that,
then on the left you'll see

Style management
* Styles
Style components
* Templates
* Themes
* Imagesets

Click on Templates

on the right you'll see a list of your installed style name, click Refresh on the Aeroblue theme. You'll be asked to Confirm, press yes.

Then click on the General tab on the top.
On the middle of the page down near the bottom is Purge the cache click on Run Now and you'll be asked to Confirm again, click yes.
Hope that helps,
;)

Edit: you got there before I finished writing :D

PM me your overall_header.html
wbjeep

Post by wbjeep »

Thanks Boardtalk for such wonderful help tonite. If your not on payroll here you should be :D
JaysunDX

Post by JaysunDX »

JaysunDX wrote:I'm having some problems with the images on the tables, they don't seem to be showing (I have redownloaded several times and still the same).

Anyone know what might be happening?

:(
MilanM

Post by MilanM »

Hi, greetings from Serbia.

First, I am noob considering programing in phpBB3, my good friend is doing that things for my board. Last night, i updated my board from 3.0.7 to 3.0.7. E.L.I first time, and proud of it. I installed language pack, smileys, and stuff like that, but dealing with code, inserting mods - i did not try.

Question:

I was using vista x since oktober 2007, probably first version. Lately, i discovered some problems on board, loging to acp from profile user (through "administrate user"), poll problem, etc.

I looked online and found aero blue theme 3.0.7 which is same, just wider, on first look.

Now, i download and installed that release. Is it FULL and up to date version of teamplate (because i did not have previous versions)?

And because this is version for 3.0.7 - is it going to work on 3.0.7 ELI without problems, fully compatible?

Thank You for very good template, and i hope, for fast answer. :)
Boardtalk.net

Post by Boardtalk.net »

JaysunDX,
I don't know what's causing that to happen but it might help to have a link to your forum.

Wbjeep,
Glad you got it working and to have been a help. :D
blasterk700i

Post by blasterk700i »

Hello
I need something light style advise aerogreen.
The picture shows Red ram and exactly where I want the same cell as below or above nou.Cize that there was a user with rank, avatar, info, then post and a post button.
Thank you

Example
jinkal
I've Been Banned!

Post by jinkal »

It is width problem change and try again. there are so many keywords in it. try to make use of the space in the list. how do you made that link visible
Sierron
Name: Artur

Post by Sierron »

blasterk700i wrote:Hello
Wait a second. Is that a warez board? :|
Multilanguage TimeSplitters Site

If you need support, I suggest you to use the Support Request Template for your questions on this board. If you have some serious problems, the Support Toolkit can fix it (depends on the problem).
jrolson

Post by jrolson »

Aero 1.3.8 starts development tomorrow.

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles in Development”