[Release] Aero (phpBB 3.0.12)

For style authors to post and receive feedback on 3.0.x styles still in development. Any development styles you wish to use on your live board should be installed with caution!
Scam Warning
jrolson

Re: [Release] Aero (phpBB 3.0.11)

Post by jrolson »

Aero 1.5.1 released

*Fixed nav button hover effect on some colors.
*Font size changer is now disabled when the color changer is enabled to avoid conflicts.
*Added option to disable the Orb button in config.html.
Crocodile442
Name: Paul Stallibrass

Post by Crocodile442 »

Great style. Thanks. I have phpbb gallery installed and am having trouble making the upload button appear so that it shows a different color depending on the color the user selects.

I have made the buttons of course and they have been uploaded to the appropriate folders in styles/theme/images but I think I need some help to make them show on the page.

Thanks in advance.
Bernard-Guignard

Post by Bernard-Guignard »

This is a very nice style. My members really like it but some would like to access the following commands
any where in the forum rather than hit the board index button to return to the top of the Forum.

View unanswered posts • View unread posts • View active topics • View new posts • View your posts Mark forums read

I have no coding experience what so ever so this is beyond me. Is it possible to make these as buttons or tabs and locate them in the top area where the members FAQ and Search Button are?

Thank you in advance for your help in this matter
jrolson

Post by jrolson »

Bernard-Guignard wrote:This is a very nice style. My members really like it but some would like to access the following commands
any where in the forum rather than hit the board index button to return to the top of the Forum.

View unanswered posts • View unread posts • View active topics • View new posts • View your posts Mark forums read

I have no coding experience what so ever so this is beyond me. Is it possible to make these as buttons or tabs and locate them in the top area where the members FAQ and Search Button are?

Thank you in advance for your help in this matter
If your using the latest version, all of these are shown on all pages.
Bernard-Guignard

Thank you for responding so quickly. This is what my board version says
Prophpbb v3 (Premium)
Our Forum has been running since Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:30 pm if that makes a difference
Here is a link to the forum in Question

http://treknographics101.prophpbb.com/i ... de88b3aa93

Thank you again
Lumpy Burgertushie

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

Bernard-Guignard wrote:Thank you for responding so quickly. This is what my board version says
Prophpbb v3 (Premium)
Our Forum has been running since Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:30 pm if that makes a difference
Here is a link to the forum in Question

http://treknographics101.prophpbb.com/i ... de88b3aa93

Thank you again
you are using one of the free forum hosts and as such, you have no control over anything .

to make any changes you would have to have ftp access to the actual files etc.

only your host can help you or make changes to anything.

your host is prophpbb.com

luck,
robert
Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.
Bernard-Guignard

Thank you
Lumpy Greatly appreciated :)
jrolson

Re: [Release] Aero (phpBB 3.0.12)

Post by jrolson »

*Updated for phpBB 3.0.12
Buu

Post by Buu »

Hello jrolson,
Can you tell me how can i add some buttons like FAQ Members and Search please?
I tried what you said in the first post, but i didn`t manage to get this to work ... some advise please?

Thanks!
PCGUY112887

Post by PCGUY112887 »

Hello,

First of all, as always, thank you so much for this style! I've tweaked it to work with my website beautifully.

However I have a quick question. I have a MOD installed that puts the first topic image in the viewforum page, right in front of the topic title. See here... http://www.spudfiles.com/combustion-cannon-database/

As you can see, the topic title/author & date info/page numbers will bleed right over onto the Replies and Views column (due to the images). Where would be the best place to set that to wrap properly? I only have this setup in certain forums.

Thanks!
jrolson

Post by jrolson »

PCGUY112887 wrote:Hello,

First of all, as always, thank you so much for this style! I've tweaked it to work with my website beautifully.

However I have a quick question. I have a MOD installed that puts the first topic image in the viewforum page, right in front of the topic title. See here... http://www.spudfiles.com/combustion-cannon-database/

As you can see, the topic title/author & date info/page numbers will bleed right over onto the Replies and Views column (due to the images). Where would be the best place to set that to wrap properly? I only have this setup in certain forums.

Thanks!
Find,

Code: Select all

<span style="position:absolute; left:164px;">
Replace with,

<span style="position:absolute; left:164px; width:35%;">
PCGUY112887

Post by PCGUY112887 »

jrolson wrote:
PCGUY112887 wrote:Hello,

Thanks!
Find,

<span style="position:absolute; left:164px;">
Replace with,

<span style="position:absolute; left:164px; width:35%;">
Excellent, thank you so much! For those that may be looking for this, these code edits are due to the "first topic [pic] on forum index" mod. These are the 3 instances of this that I modified in viewforum_body.html I simply added the width:35%; portion inside the end of each.

<span style="position:absolute; left:{topicrow.CONVERT_DIV_SIZE}px;">

<span style="position:absolute; left:{CONVERT_DIV_SIZE}px;">

<span style="position:absolute; left:{CONVERT_DIV_SIZE}px;">
marcovo
Name: Marco

Post by marcovo »

Is there any place I can get older versions of the Aero(Blue) theme? In particular I'm searching for version 1.3.7a, which was based on phpBB 3.0.7. (I think it is 1.3.7a, but I'm not completely sure.)

I want to update to the latest version but cannot simply upload the new version over the old one, because of (many) custom modifications. I want to diff 1.3.7a and 1.5.2, and patch our own style with that, but can't find this old version, as Aero does not seem to be available in the styles database on phpBB.com?
Buu

Post by Buu »

hello, can anyone tell me how can i change the banner? the logo i managed to put it, but i cant get to work the banner ... some advice please?
Mick
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Mick »

[How To] Modify prosilver's header. Also, in future, please start your own topic in the correct place, thanks.
  • "The more connected we get the more alone we become" - Kyle Broflovski©
  • "The good news is hell is just the product of a morbid human imagination.
    The bad news is, whatever humans can imagine, they can usually create.
    " - Harmony Cobel

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles in Development”