[STYLEDB] Bl@ck [3.0.2]

For style authors to post and receive feedback on 3.0.x styles still in development. Any development styles you wish to use on your live board should be installed with caution!
Scam Warning
pandaking

Re: [Release] Bl@ck [3.0.1]

Post by pandaking »

foteck wrote:I got it fixed. Thanks pandaking.
Oh good job, what was wrong?
I had completely forgotten I was going to upload you a copy..saves me the hassle now though :D
kenta

Post by kenta »

Great job! I'm use this once I get phpBB3 reinstalled.
<3 Phpbb
foteck

Post by foteck »

pandaking wrote:
foteck wrote:I got it fixed. Thanks pandaking.
Oh good job, what was wrong?
I had completely forgotten I was going to upload you a copy..saves me the hassle now though :D

This is the code that fixed it. Although I had the code right it was all on the left margin and not indented in.

.postprofile {
/* Also see tweaks.css */
margin: 5px 0 10px 0;
min-height: 80px;
color: #666666;
border-right: 1px solid #FFFFFF;
width: 22%;
float: left;
display: inline;
}
foteck

Post by foteck »

It appears that I have a new issue, this time with graphics at the very top and bottom of the forum. The rounded corners are out of alignment. Can someone offer a solution? Thanks!

http://macombvolleyball.com/forum/
sevenalive
Translator
Name: Robert

Post by sevenalive »

You extract the zip which will give you a folder called Bl@ck. Then upload the file in your styles directory.
Then go to the ACP>Styles and install it.
hakancez

Post by hakancez »

Mr. Sevenalive,

Very cool, but i prefer the same colors and layout with subsilver2 based style. I'm a new user of PhPBB and i prefer to upload the styles not modification.

Maybe you can redesign another one based on subsilver2.

Best regards
Hakan
erasethepain

Post by erasethepain »

i cannot get the points mod to work with this
prototech
Former Team Member

Post by prototech »

erasethepain wrote:i cannot get the points mod to work with this
Ok.... what exactly is the problem and can you post a link to the MOD's release topic?
Need help with MOD/style installations or other phpBB problems? Contact me for a quote.
erasethepain

Post by erasethepain »

Its the points system mod. it works on all pages except the user profiles. meaning, if i make a post, it shows that points are being added and when i go to acp it lets me edit points. all in all, its adding the points, i just cant get them to show up on user profiles. heres the link to a profile: http://www.erasethepain.net/board/membe ... ofile&u=73

the points mod
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 0&t=543803

btw thank you for this style and helping
foteck

Post by foteck »

Still having this issue on both the bottom and top of the page....Help?

The rounded corners are off.

Raimon
Former Team Member
Name: Raimon Meuldijk

Post by Raimon »

Could you post a link to your forum ?
Need phpBB installation, extenstions, Styles or integrate phpBB with you website?
Contact me for fair prices and good service!
foteck

Post by foteck »

Raimon
Former Team Member
Name: Raimon Meuldijk

Post by Raimon »

On /styles/Bl@ck/theme/borders.css
By judging you have edited it on your acp-editor the css

search:

Code: Select all

.bottom-center {
       background-image: url("http://macombvolleyball.com/forum/styles/Bl@ck/theme/images/bg_footers.gif"); /* CHANGE: path and name of your image */
       background-position: 0 0px; /* CHANGE: replace second number by negative height of one of your corners */
       height: 20px;       /* CHANGE: replace by the height of one of your corners (= 1/2 height of the image) */
       width: 20px;       /* CHANGE: replace by the height of one of your corners (= 1/2 height of the image) */
       font-size: 2px;    /* DNC: correction IE for height of the <div>'s */
       margin-left: 20px;  /* CHANGE: replace by the width of one of your corners */
       margin-top: -20px;  /* CHANGE: replace by the height of one of your corners */
       margin-right: 20px; /* CHANGE: replace by the width of one of your corners */
       margin-bottom: -20px; /* CHANGE: replace by the width of one of your corners */
       }
replace with:

.bottom-center {
       background-image: url("http://macombvolleyball.com/forum/styles/Bl@ck/theme/images/bg_footers.gif"); /* CHANGE: path and name of your image */
       background-position: 0 0px; /* CHANGE: replace second number by negative height of one of your corners */
       height: 20px;       /* CHANGE: replace by the height of one of your corners (= 1/2 height of the image) */
       }
search:

.top-center {
       background-image: url("http://macombvolleyball.com/forum/styles/Bl@ck/theme/images/bg_headers.gif"); /* CHANGE: path and name of your image */
       width: 20px;       /* CHANGE: replace by the height of one of your corners (= 1/2 height of the image) */
       }
replace with:

.top-center {
       background-image: url("http://macombvolleyball.com/forum/styles/Bl@ck/theme/images/bg_headers.gif"); /* CHANGE: path and name of your image */
       }
search:

.top-left, .top-right, .bottom-left, .bottom-right {
       }
replace with:

.top-left, .top-right, .bottom-left, .bottom-right {
       }
Need phpBB installation, extenstions, Styles or integrate phpBB with you website?
Contact me for fair prices and good service!
prototech
Former Team Member

Post by prototech »

erasethepain wrote:Its the points system mod. it works on all pages except the user profiles. meaning, if i make a post, it shows that points are being added and when i go to acp it lets me edit points. all in all, its adding the points, i just cant get them to show up on user profiles. heres the link to a profile:
So it's displaying in topics, but not in the user's profile?
Try purging your cache in the ACP. If that doesn't work, then check that all your edits for memberlist.php are correct.
Need help with MOD/style installations or other phpBB problems? Contact me for a quote.
erasethepain

Post by erasethepain »

oh shit purging the cache worked.

thanks man im sorry for being an idiot

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles in Development”