[RELEASE] blueSilver (for Gold 3.0.2)

For style authors to post and receive feedback on 3.0.x styles still in development. Any development styles you wish to use on your live board should be installed with caution!
Scam Warning
naushadhassam
Registered User
Posts: 506
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:57 pm
Contact:

Re: [RELEASE] blueSilver (for Gold 3.0.2)

Post by naushadhassam » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:35 pm

has anyone managed to change the red and black to the 3.2 version :S

i know the author has said no but if someone has done it, please pm me a download link or post it here,

Thanks
Free Hosting - Here
Sports Entertainment Online ( A PS3 Online Gaming Community ) - Here
FREE UNLIMITED HOSTING FOR PHPBB MOD MAKERS - PM ME FOR MORE INFO ( MY WAY ON DONATING TO PHPBB )

User avatar
Tripp
Former Team Member
Posts: 1358
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 5:14 am
Location: G'boro, North Carolina
Name: Tripp
Contact:

Re: [RELEASE] blueSilver (for Gold 3.0.2)

Post by Tripp » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:43 pm

naushadhassam wrote:has anyone managed to change the red and black to the 3.2 version :S

i know the author has said no but if someone has done it, please pm me a download link or post it here,

Thanks
There's topics stickied in this section on the how to update styles with the code changes. You can do it but may take a little while.
The box said 'You need Windows XP or better' .... so I installed linux.

Formerly Drugs

naushadhassam
Registered User
Posts: 506
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:57 pm
Contact:

Re: [RELEASE] blueSilver (for Gold 3.0.2)

Post by naushadhassam » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:39 pm

Drugs wrote:
naushadhassam wrote:has anyone managed to change the red and black to the 3.2 version :S

i know the author has said no but if someone has done it, please pm me a download link or post it here,

Thanks
There's topics stickied in this section on the how to update styles with the code changes. You can do it but may take a little while.
Thakns mate
Free Hosting - Here
Sports Entertainment Online ( A PS3 Online Gaming Community ) - Here
FREE UNLIMITED HOSTING FOR PHPBB MOD MAKERS - PM ME FOR MORE INFO ( MY WAY ON DONATING TO PHPBB )

platinum_2007
Registered User
Posts: 1101
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:47 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

Re: [RELEASE] blueSilver (for Gold 3.0.2)

Post by platinum_2007 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:18 pm

Thanks fro the theme i like it allot.

Is there anyway to change the width of it tho?

Core Crisis
Registered User
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:10 am

Re: [RELEASE] blueSilver (for Gold 3.0.2)

Post by Core Crisis » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:28 pm

platinum_2007 wrote:Thanks fro the theme i like it allot.

Is there anyway to change the width of it tho?
I'm in the same problem too. Any tips on extending the width?

User avatar
TheIlluminative
Former Team Member
Posts: 2451
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 11:34 pm
Location: Egypt
Name: Mahmoud
Contact:

Re: [RELEASE] blueSilver (for Gold 3.0.2)

Post by TheIlluminative » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:55 pm

Firstly, you need to change the width of the images inside styles/blueSilver/theme/images:
  • bg1.gif
  • bg2.gif
  • bg3.gif
  • bgnav.gif
  • bgnav2.gif
then in common.css, find:

Code: Select all

#wrap {
       padding: 0 20px;
       min-width: 650px;
       width: 760px;
       margin: 0 auto;
}
change 760 to the width you need, and in colours.css, find:

Code: Select all

.bbg1 {
	background: url("{T_THEME_PATH}/images/bg1.gif");
	background-repeat: no-repeat;
	height: 21px;
	width: 800px;
	margin-left: auto;
	margin-right: auto;
}

.bbg2 {
	background: url("{T_THEME_PATH}/images/bg2.gif") repeat-y;
	width: 800px;
	margin-left: auto;
	margin-right: auto;
	min-height: 100px;
}

.bbg3 {
	background: url("{T_THEME_PATH}/images/bg3.gif") no-repeat;
	height: 70px;
	width: 800px;
	margin-left: auto;
	margin-right: auto;
}
and change each 800 to the width of the images you edited.

Core Crisis
Registered User
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:10 am

Re: [RELEASE] blueSilver (for Gold 3.0.2)

Post by Core Crisis » Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:12 am

Thank you! It worked perfectly :) .

raymondsky2
Registered User
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:06 pm

Re: [RELEASE] blueSilver (for Gold 3.0.2)

Post by raymondsky2 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:01 am

Hi can any one advise on how to add sidebar at both side of blueSilver, because i have try out so hard for others people posted sidebar solution but it cant really work at blueSilver. Please help. Thanks

kzone
Registered User
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:35 pm

Re: [RELEASE] blueSilver (for Gold 3.0.2)

Post by kzone » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:31 pm

Christian..Can you please update this style to .3

Big thanks to you

Edit: Wow..didn't realize he was banned. How sad.

User avatar
Zaid
Registered User
Posts: 590
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: South Pacific Ocean

Re: [RELEASE] blueSilver (for Gold 3.0.2)

Post by Zaid » Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:44 am

Great, Thanks

Kiraaf
Registered User
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:37 pm

Re: [RELEASE] blueSilver (for Gold 3.0.2)

Post by Kiraaf » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:51 pm

Hmm i trying to change this style width but i didnt get more width? I have this versio http://demo.phpbb3styles.net/blueSilver So how i can change this version width? Please help me :)

platinum_2007
Registered User
Posts: 1101
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:47 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

Re: [RELEASE] blueSilver (for Gold 3.0.2)

Post by platinum_2007 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:35 pm

Kiraaf wrote:Hmm i trying to change this style width but i didnt get more width? I have this versio http://demo.phpbb3styles.net/blueSilver So how i can change this version width? Please help me :)
Look about 4 posts up

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 5#p7042595

dylanhayward
Registered User
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:14 pm

Re: [RELEASE] blueSilver (for Gold 3.0.2)

Post by dylanhayward » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:20 am

kzone wrote:Christian..Can you please update this style to .3

Big thanks to you

Edit: Wow..didn't realize he was banned. How sad.
Why is he banned ?

Locked

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles in Development”