ProDark

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x styles that were in our database. The release topics are here for reference, but we no longer host or support these styles.
Styles Robot
Styles Queue Bot
Styles Queue Bot

ProDark

Post by Styles Robot »

Style name: ProDark
Author: ktbabe
Style description: A dark template.
Style version: 1.0
Tested on phpBB version: See below

Download file: ProDark_v1.0.zip
File size: 159283 Bytes

Style overview page: View
Style demo:

Selected tags:
  1. Category
    1. Hi-Tech
  2. phpBB
    1. 2.0.23
(this is a non-active account manager for the phpBB Styles Team)
Erisar
Former Team Member
Name: Eric Sarmany

ProDark

Post by Erisar »

Style validated/released

Notes:
My Twitter · Erisar Design [Web Development and Graphic Design]
ktbabe

ProDark

Post by ktbabe »

This post has been reserved for the Style author.
munkman02

Re: ProDark

Post by munkman02 »

The directions for installation seem to be straight forward but nothing in life is every easy. I downloaded proDark and unzipped the file. The folder called proDark was uploaded via FTP into my templates folder which resides in my phpBB2 directory.

Inside the the proDark folder, as you know, are 3 directories (template, theme imageset) and a style.cfg file, unlike the subSilver folder which has a lot of loose files and a few other directories.

The directions mention, unpack the zip(s) and place the files in their own directory in the /templates/ directory inside your phpBB2 directory, which I did.

If your server is online somewhere, then you'll first need to unpack to a directory, then upload it to your server (make sure that the folder has exactly the same name (case sensitive) as the .cfg and .css file). This is what I don't understand and needless to say, nothing works.

Can you give a bit more precise direction for installation. Thanks

munkman
Greenweaver
Former Team Member

Post by Greenweaver »

This style is for phpBB2 not phpBB3, see here for installation instructions:
Knowledge Base - Installing a new theme/template/style
Modage: Page Title Number MOD
Linkage: Find me at Styles Support & Discussion | Get a new style | Customise your style | phpBB userguide
Noteage:
Graphics requests to members over 20 posts and genuine phpbb requirements | I do not provide custom psd files
munkman02

Post by munkman02 »

Actually the problem is solved and I am posting this just in case someone else has the same problem.

The problem was a bad download of the original style. When I opened up the proDark folder I only saw 3 directories and one file that was named style.cfg. When I compared this to the files in the default subSilver folder, I thought something was wrong.

I redownloaded the proDark folder and saw that the files in the folder were now more in keeping with what I've come to expect. It was uploaded to my phpBB2 templates folder and added via the ACP with absolutely no problem.

Return to “[2.0.x] Styles Database Releases”