[2.0.20] subMerged

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x styles that were in our database. The release topics are here for reference, but we no longer host or support these styles.

Rating:

Excellent!
55%
Very Good
24%
Good
7%
Fair
4%
Poor
11%

Total votes: 76

redhair

Re: [2.0.20] subMerged

Post by redhair »

A red cross usually refers to a missing image or a permission setting on the file. The checkbox images resides at "styles/subMerged/imageset/false.gif" and in the same directory "true.gif". These images are placed by javascript to cover the standard square checkbox. I did not have a chance to check if the script works in IE7 so it could be that is the problem. Make sure your browser handles javascript and verify the images are in place.

There is no subMerged 3 post yet because I did not have time to find out how that is done at phpbb.com these days. The upload link didn't seem to be there last time I looked.
redhair like no other.

subMerged for phpBB3?
joeschmoe

Post by joeschmoe »

redhair wrote:A red cross usually refers to a missing image or a permission setting on the file. The checkbox images resides at "styles/subMerged/imageset/false.gif" and in the same directory "true.gif". These images are placed by javascript to cover the standard square checkbox. I did not have a chance to check if the script works in IE7 so it could be that is the problem. Make sure your browser handles javascript and verify the images are in place.

There is no subMerged 3 post yet because I did not have time to find out how that is done at phpbb.com these days. The upload link didn't seem to be there last time I looked.
I have verified that the images are there several times....my browser IE7 does handle javascript due to several other websites that I visit use java and everything functions normally on there sites....Thanks for the info....Hopefully phpBB3 discussion board will get right so you can start a submerged thread there....

By the way great style especially for diving related sites.....

I also posted on your discussion board with this question and another one I had as well.

Thanks again
nooniensingh

Post by nooniensingh »

Your theme has a trojan in it, its located in the fade.js
how was this theme ever validated/released?
redhair

Post by redhair »

nooniensingh wrote:Your theme has a trojan in it, its located in the fade.js
how was this theme ever validated/released?
Perhaps your fade.js has caught one?

Before throwing wild suggestions around I advise you to put your mind in motion.
redhair like no other.

subMerged for phpBB3?
WWu777

Post by WWu777 »

Hi there,
Does anyone know how to place ad code in the sidebars in the index_body.tpl file? I tried placing the following code under the search box table on the left, but it only pushed down the main center table body! Can anyone tell me how to do this correctly or the correct code to set up a table in the sidebar space? Thanks.

Here is what I tried that didn't work.

<!-- Begin Ads -->

<table width='100%' border='0' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0'>
<tr>

<ad code>

</tr>
</table>

<!-- End Ads -->

Return to “[2.0.x] Styles Database Releases”