[2.0.21] Minimalistic

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x styles that were in our database. The release topics are here for reference, but we no longer host or support these styles.

Rating:

Excellent!
38%
Very Good
13%
Good
25%
Fair
13%
Poor
13%

Total votes: 16

bellmaster4

Post by bellmaster4 »

i really like silver and white styles, so i like this too! :D

Good style
Waste Potato

Re: [2.0.21] Minimalistic

Post by Waste Potato »

I can't seem to be able to download it. Everytime I click download, a 404 error appears. Are there any alternative sites where I can download the theme?
Arty
Former Team Member
Name: Vjacheslav Trushkin

Post by Arty »

Waste Potato wrote: I can't seem to be able to download it. Everytime I click download, a 404 error appears. Are there any alternative sites where I can download the theme?

Read this: http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 2&t=527518
Vjacheslav Trushkin / Arty.
Free phpBB 3.1 styles | New project: Iconify - modern SVG framework
dane

Post by dane »

I wish I could change this to a grey or something less bright and hard on the eyes. I tried but it looks bad now. Anybody that's good with styles able to do this?
general need

Post by general need »

EDIT: Problem 1 solved. I found a 650px that was not 90%, even though changing it to 90% didnt impact FF, only IE.

Problem 1: I made very small changes to the theme, mainly set the forum window to be 90% of the browser window - and it now expands and contracts nicely as the browser is resized. But only in Firefox, not IE5.

In IE5 the forum background colour remains 90% of the browser width, however the forum table itself stays the same quite narrow width, remaining the same distance from the browser edge on the left and the area expanding away on the right

What settings should I change?

Problem 2: in Firefox it looks generally very nice. In IE there are appearance problems. eg the thin grey line between posts in FF is a think chunky band in IE. Again, which code to fix this (please...)

Problem 3: in post view, the column (?) containing the posters details, avatar etc... how do I put a horizontal separator between than column and the actual part of the table containing the post text? Users with bigger avatars find that their post text is flush up against the avatar, and it appears as though the posters details is part of the actual post text.

many thanks for any help. I am very new.
wolflet

Post by wolflet »

i downloaded this but after extracting it into my templates directory, it doesnt show up in my admin panel. can anyone help? other themes seems to work
Arty
Former Team Member

Post by Arty »

Probably you mixed up directory name. It should be exactly as in zip file, and its case sensitive.
wolflet

Post by wolflet »

CyberAlien wrote:Probably you mixed up directory name. It should be exactly as in zip file, and its case sensitive.
basically i just uploaded the zip file into the directory and extracted it. should be the same name right?
Arty
Former Team Member

Post by Arty »

Directory is already inside zip file, and its different from zip filename.

Return to “[2.0.x] Styles Database Releases”