error entering AutoMOD tab

Archive of support for the automated MOD installation tool codenamed "Blinky". For support questions regarding AutoMOD please visit here.
Get Involved
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: IF YOU NEED SUPPORT FOR AUTOMOD PLEASE VISIT THE APPROPRIATE LOCATION HERE.
Metal Gabber

error entering AutoMOD tab

Post by Metal Gabber »

hi all,
i've succesfull installed AutoMOD, but when i clic AutoMOD tab in admin pannel i get this error

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/it/acp/mods.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/it/acp/mods.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/it/acp/mods.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/it/acp/mods.php:1)
can you help me please?

Thanks
A_Jelly_Doughnut
Former Team Member

Re: error entering AutoMOD tab

Post by A_Jelly_Doughnut »

Hi,

That is a problem with the Italian translation that you have. I've not seen or tested the translation ... perhaps you should contact the translation author?
A Donut's Blog
"Bach's Prelude (Cello Suite No. 1) is driving Indiana country roads in Autumn" - Ann Kish
3Di
I've Been Banned!
Name: Marco

Post by 3Di »

I'm interested in watching that translation. :)

Could you please provide me a link to where to download it (also via PM if you like).

Regards. :)
🆓 Free support for our extensions also provided here: phpBB Studio
🚀 Looking for a specific feature or alternative option? We will rock you!
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx. Buy me a coffee -> Image
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user º Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades
daroPL
Name: Darek

Post by daroPL »

Probably translation files have not saved in UTF8 (without BOM).
Salomon V

Post by Salomon V »

It seems to me that there is a a space and/or a newline before the <? in language/it/acp/mods.php, if so, remove it. the < should be the first token.
3Di
I've Been Banned!
Name: Marco

Post by 3Di »

Salomon V wrote:It seems to me that there is a a space and/or a newline before the <? in language/it/acp/mods.php, if so, remove it. the < should be the first token.
Being the guilty line the #1 as the error states itself, there could be something wrong, like you said, there instead of

Code: Select all

<?php
though.
🆓 Free support for our extensions also provided here: phpBB Studio
🚀 Looking for a specific feature or alternative option? We will rock you!
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx. Buy me a coffee -> Image
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user º Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades

Return to “[3.0.x] AutoMOD”