Mod install....

Archive of support for the automated MOD installation tool codenamed "Blinky". For support questions regarding AutoMOD please visit here.
Scam Warning
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: IF YOU NEED SUPPORT FOR AUTOMOD PLEASE VISIT THE APPROPRIATE LOCATION HERE.
nepukjon

Mod install....

Post by nepukjon » Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:54 pm

How come when i installed mods via Automod they installed fine on prosilver... but not prosilver S.E.... i thought SE fed off of the normal prosilver apart from the headers and footers.....

Anyone shed any light on the problem....
knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad

A_Jelly_Doughnut
Former Team Member

Re: Mod install....

Post by A_Jelly_Doughnut » Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:17 pm

You don't see the MOD's changes in prosilver SE? You're right, only the header, footer, and some Javascript differ between prosilver and prosilver SE.
A Donut's Blog
"Bach's Prelude (Cello Suite No. 1) is driving Indiana country roads in Autumn" - Ann Kish

nepukjon

Post by nepukjon » Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:20 pm

No....Well only a gallery hasnt for some reason i changed the default back to prosilver, refreshed, and turned it back to SE and the custom titles started working.....dont know if there working for anyone else on my forum as ive only just opened it fully after converting it over.....but gallery link isnt showing in SE.

And speaking of which the tabs not showing in admincp which has all the configure stuff for it....and in the system > ACP > the tabs there and its enabled....how do i get it to show?
knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad

A_Jelly_Doughnut
Former Team Member

Post by A_Jelly_Doughnut » Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:28 pm

I'm guessing the gallery link is in the header. You'll need to make that change manually.
A Donut's Blog
"Bach's Prelude (Cello Suite No. 1) is driving Indiana country roads in Autumn" - Ann Kish

nepukjon

Post by nepukjon » Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:35 pm

Ok cheers, ill have a look, i thought that if it was on prosilver it would be on SE....but if its in ovrall header it will need to be manually done...

Any idea on the ACP tab problem? Might aswell get 2 birds and one stone lol :P

dralnux

Post by dralnux » Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:11 pm

yes any idea on the ACP tab problem?

Return to “[3.0.x] AutoMOD”