Latest Version of AutoMoD?

Archive of support for the automated MOD installation tool codenamed "Blinky". For support questions regarding AutoMOD please visit here.
Scam Warning
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: IF YOU NEED SUPPORT FOR AUTOMOD PLEASE VISIT THE APPROPRIATE LOCATION HERE.
melster

Latest Version of AutoMoD?

Post by melster » Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:13 pm

Hi phpbb gurus!

I would like to ask when will the release of the latest version of AutoMOD that is perfect without having a problem on installation... ? :)

This AUTOMOD looks good.. its a big help for the admin of the phpbb forum.. thats why i like to install it.. I try to install it but error.. same with the others....

anyway we are hoping that the perfect version of this will be release as soon as possible :)

thanks! happy holidays to all! ;)
Last edited by DavidIQ on Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Marked as resolved

ameeck
Former Team Member

Re: Latest Version of AutoMoD?

Post by ameeck » Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:09 pm

The release of a final version of AutoMOD depends on the pace of development, the number of bugs found, additional features added etc. A specific date has not and cannot be specified. It may be weeks or months.

As some say, it will be finished the day after the day before it is finished :)

melster

Re: Latest Version of AutoMoD?

Post by melster » Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:11 pm

ameeck wrote:The release of a final version of AutoMOD depends on the pace of development, the number of bugs found, additional features added etc. A specific date has not and cannot be specified. It may be weeks or months.

As some say, it will be finished the day after the day before it is finished :)
thanks for the info...

i know u guys can do that.. a perfect one.. ;)

Return to “[3.0.x] AutoMOD”