Do not see Mod?

Archive of support for the automated MOD installation tool codenamed "Blinky". For support questions regarding AutoMOD please visit here.
Scam Warning
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: IF YOU NEED SUPPORT FOR AUTOMOD PLEASE VISIT THE APPROPRIATE LOCATION HERE.
CrisisX

Do not see Mod?

Post by CrisisX » Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:42 pm

I uploaded the mod files to store/mods/ and then I went to AutoMod in ACP. I clicked Install and it gave me some kind of Evil_Quick_Reply.......tar file. Then I saw three Evil Quick Reply were installed. I still don't see Quick reply on my website, http://crisisx.com/forum/index.php though. What did I do wrong?

A_Jelly_Doughnut
Former Team Member

Re: Do not see Mod?

Post by A_Jelly_Doughnut » Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:59 pm

Nothing. You just aren't done yet. You are apparently using the Compressed File Download write method, which requires you to unzip the file and upload the files manually.
A Donut's Blog
"Bach's Prelude (Cello Suite No. 1) is driving Indiana country roads in Autumn" - Ann Kish

CrisisX

Post by CrisisX » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:17 pm

A_Jelly_Doughnut wrote:Nothing. You just aren't done yet. You are apparently using the Compressed File Download write method, which requires you to unzip the file and upload the files manually.
Where do I upload the unzipped files?

A_Jelly_Doughnut
Former Team Member

Post by A_Jelly_Doughnut » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:34 pm

The files should be uploaded to the phpBB Root directory (the one that contains all of phpBB's files, /includes/, /adm/ and so on)
A Donut's Blog
"Bach's Prelude (Cello Suite No. 1) is driving Indiana country roads in Autumn" - Ann Kish

Return to “[3.0.x] AutoMOD”